Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Love that he had to think about the last question 😂 must be difficult to live with mason for the rest of your life lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Am I the only one that doesn’t know what a raffles girl is?
I had to Google it this morning 🤣

It's not hard, if you go to his account, 4 raffles girls appear in the suggestions, instagram hates him
I only got footballers and some of the mutual friends as suggestion when go on his private account.
Maybe he has shares in this club 😂😂😂
He's the recruiter I think.. when he goes on tour being his best tour guide self 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Let’s have a guess who will be at the pop up this weekend
My money is on his brother, the wag, and of course Carlotta

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Am I about to watch this noodle
Play games for the next 2 hours and waste my life…yes I am

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Am I about to watch this noodle
Play games for the next 2 hours and waste my life…yes I am
I had a very long day at work and still have to put the kids to bed.. I expect you lot and the tumblr teens to provide me with juicy contents tonight 🥰

Reactions: 2
I had a very long day at work and still have to put the kids to bed.. I expect you lot and the tumblr teens to provide me with juicy contents tonight 🥰
Don’t worry we’re running on mason mount time.. we’ll probably still be waiting by 10pm😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is late. Nothing new there. Xx

New games room? Where’s everything gone 😂 did mase forget to lock the door while he was away 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.