Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With this technical issue too I’d imagine live or they’d of edited it out

Reactions: 1
Okay he is live an so many people asking about his shoes he isn’t answering 😂😂 I wonder if he is moving house

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Okay he is live an so many people asking about his shoes he isn’t answering 😂😂 I wonder if he is moving house
Either that or refurb to a proper games room maybe?

“I’m in 9th just behind 8th” glad to see he listened at school 🙄😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm not watching it at the moment as daughter is kicking off .. way to ruin the night 😅

omg 🥵🥵🥵

Screenshot_20220701-204714_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I think they are choosing Miami for the next race on the game 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Won’t be at the pop up shop that day then
Wonder what day all the cobham stalkers are going?

Also doesn’t seem he will be back at training please let’s pray he isn’t going to fly off again this summer break has been very chilled

Wonder what day all the cobham stalkers are going?

Also doesn’t seem he will be back at training please let’s pray he isn’t going to fly off again this summer break has been very chilled
I just wanna see the mountchandise but I’m also scared to see it… 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
delightful 😍

As much as they give me a migraine over on tumblr, they really do pull out with some wonderful content of mason

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.