Mason Mount #77 Whatever he is packing, FBC will take it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No don't think so, saw he was with Rashford in the US last week. Maybe his over there for work/holiday & they met up? He works for Nike which I think is where Mason has been using there center for training ?? Just made me laugh - I bet Nath is jealous & glad it's not Beales :sick:

I just know Nathan is sat at home… well masons house crying after seeing bennys story πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isn't it this weekend as well the charity event?? Have you got your questions ready?
Yes yes my little piece of paper (cause I’m an elder) is ready!

Did The WAG get so worked up he needed to post this? πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Nathan is clearly trying to prove to everyone he’s still no. 1 with that post πŸ˜‚ no doubt Nathan will be at the pop up shop I’m sure you’ll get the chance to ask him some questions too

• Haha

One of the leeches is busy recycling old jeans and another is recycling old content

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What a delightful video to see after finishing work 😍😍😍

πŸ₯΅πŸ₯΅ I’m feral his just so hot!
Feel like content over the next few days is going to be good! Stream, hopefully some more holiday pics & the pop up shop

Reactions: 2
Cannot wait for the drama, because he will follow her, everyone will freak out, say he has been flirty oh the joys πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh that’s how i found out about her being on the stream by the kids on tumblr crying about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

while the other half of tumblr are adamant mason isn’t in Portugal and at Ed’s show because his more recent following is there. Which obviously means he is too. Because everyone that follows me on insta always takes me to gigs with themπŸ€₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute headaches they are over there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh that’s how i found out about her being on the stream by the kids on tumblr crying about it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

while the other half of tumblr are adamant mason isn’t in Portugal and at Ed’s show because his more recent following is there. Which obviously means he is too. Because everyone that follows me on insta always takes me to gigs with themπŸ€₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ absolute headaches they are over there
I’m so confused so this morning he was playing golf with benny.
Now he is at Ed With his latest
And tomorrow he will be flirting with Maria πŸ™„

boy is busy isn’t he
Nearly as busy at these anon’s on tumblr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I’m so confused so this morning he was playing golf with benny.
Now he is at Ed With his latest
And tomorrow he will be flirting with Maria πŸ™„

boy is busy isn’t he
Nearly as busy at these anon’s on tumblr πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I’m so deeply offended that everyone who’s at Ed tonight on my insta hasn’t took me since they follow me? πŸ‘€πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.