Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The day Mason was playing basketball was Friday LA time and the Declan photos are from last night (Saturday) because he only flew out yesterday according to the fish guys instagram stories Mason logistically had enough time to go to Las Vegas and be there but maybe you’re right and he was still in LA but who knows
Maybe he wore sunglasses and mask and hid under a drink promo girl again??

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The day Mason was playing basketball was Friday LA time and the Declan photos are from last night (Saturday) because he only flew out yesterday according to the fish guys instagram stories Mason logistically had enough time to go to Las Vegas and be there but maybe you’re right and he was still in LA but who knows
When I saw fisherman’s stories they was already up for 20 hours and that was around lunch time yesterday as I saw them on my break haha. But I think it’s for the best that whatever mase is up to we aren’t fully aware yet😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
This is the same night as when JG was photographed with a girl, cos his girl is in the pic with the same outfit on. Have no idea what day, time or even year we are now cos this feels like the longest few days of my life :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 2
When I saw fisherman’s stories they was already up for 20 hours and that was around lunch time yesterday as I saw them on my break haha. But I think it’s for the best that whatever mase is up to we aren’t fully aware yet😂😂😂
Oh yeah you’re probably right then and Declan went to Vegas on Friday and Mason just wasn’t there yet. Let’s just hope Mason sees these articles as a warning to be careful. I don’t want any drama I’m enjoying this drama free holiday so far Mase don’t ruin it please 😂

Let just hope the sun don’t get hold of masons tour guide chat up lines… he’ll never hear the end of it from the chels fans on Twitter I tell ya 😂😂

• Haha
Yeah the girl in blue is definitely in both pictures. These pics of jack came out yesterday so would of been Friday night
Wonder if that’s the same girl that said they didn’t know what all the fuss was about and didn’t know who they were 😂 surely the sun could have just knocked out both the articles in one. Would have been better lol

Why is Declan liking pictures like this on instagram? He has likes a few posts from them before as well
A4C937FE-FF7D-4A72-A771-3352ADDF77E0.png

Something just feels off with him and Lauren recently and I just can’t put my finger on it. I hope for Lauren’s sake they broke up a while ago and she’s not being cheated on right now

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh yeah you’re probably right then and Declan went to Vegas on Friday and Mason just wasn’t there yet. Let’s just hope Mason sees these articles as a warning to be careful. I don’t want any drama I’m enjoying this drama free holiday so far Mase don’t ruin it please 😂
Deb on the phone with him as we speak

Wonder if that’s the same girl that said they didn’t know what all the fuss was about and didn’t know who they were 😂 surely the sun could have just knocked out both the articles in one. Would have been better lol

Why is Declan liking pictures like this on instagram? He has likes a few posts from them before as well
View attachment 1356011
Something just feels off with him and Lauren recently and I just can’t put my finger on it. I hope for Lauren’s sake they broke up a while ago and she’s not being cheated on right now
Yeah.. I bad as it sounds, I would rather Declan goes through this heartbroken phrase than being called a cheater

• Haha

View attachment 1356011
Do you know what’s even funnier is i follow this account and when I was scrolling yesterday morning when I woke up I saw he liked it. Now thinking it would of be during night in vegas. The exact night of these pictures .Imagine him in a club liking these sort of post 🙈 idk he just seems abit lost atm with some off the post’s he likes / inspirational post he likes and follows

Reactions: 1
The outfit on that girl with Dec. It just reminds me how simple men are. How simple and easy.
Also, am I the only one not bothered about those pics? I mean we don’t know what Dec relationship status is at the end of the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m more bothered that Mason is wearing a f***ing sweater in vegas. Come ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1356011
A94BCB41-E373-4EA5-9EE8-467C250B1572.jpeg

🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The outfit on that girl with Dec. It just reminds me how simple men are. How simple and easy.
Also, am I the only one not bothered about those pics? I mean we don’t know what Dec relationship status is at the end of the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m more bothered that Mason is wearing a f***ing sweater in vegas. Come ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!
on tumblr someone uploaded a story of lauren with declan's sister in law 5 days ago

• Sad
Reactions: 1
If Declan is single then I think those photos are very tame. Who knows what’s going on with his relationship I guess time will tell.
Declan must love getting all up in his feels. I actually feel like I’ve noticed he’s an emotional guy like when he talks about Mason he’s like yeah that’s my brother I love him and I never really see Mason doing it back even tho he probably does feel Declan is his brother he doesn’t get all soppy about it like dec does 😂

on tumblr someone uploaded a story of lauren with declan's sister in law 5 days ago
What account did you see the picture on? Or can you please share it with us?

Not too sure what this is but i think it might be for FIFA. How on earth to they scan in the actual players faces and still manage to make them look so different in the game 😂 does this mean mason is going to have his ugly long hair in the game? 🙈

Why are these girls so skanky???? The Vegas girls, the Miami girls, they all look like they need a good wash, a decent hot meal and an STI check probably wouldn't hurt anyone.
Maybe I'm just an elder and old fashioned but what happened to having a bit of class and decorum and making a guy work for it instead of having your kebabs on display from the get go.

I really struggle to get my head around is this REAALY the best bit of minge that our premiership footballers can get? It actually blows my mind how their bar is sooooo low. No wonder they only get stuck with with influencers as any decent woman with sense of dignity and self respect would run a mile from that kind of behaviour. Too much money and people bellowing smoke up your arse when you're young makes you this bleeping stupid. It actually makes me physically sick..... now we know why beales is friends with them.... they're all the bleeping same.....
This!!! You have said everything I couldn’t agree more.

@MissDolly mason needs the coffin wearing Another jumper 😂

also mason’s smile looks really forced in that photo

apparently one of the girls with dec plays for liverpool womens team, according to tumblr anyway
And as for jack he looks like he needs a shower and a decent sleep

and it’s almost 3am and I can’t sleep so thank you all for giving me a few pages to catch up on 😂

This!!! You have said everything I couldn’t agree more.

@MissDolly mason needs the coffin wearing Another jumper 😂

also mason’s smile looks really forced in that photo

apparently one of the girls with dec plays for liverpool womens team, according to tumblr anyway
And as for jack he looks like he needs a shower and a decent sleep

and it’s almost 3am and I can’t sleep so thank you all for giving me a few pages to catch up on 😂
Just had a cheeky stalk and the girl in red who is walking in front of dec is Liverpool womens team player Leighanne Robe. I have yet to find who the purple girl is

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Just had a cheeky stalk and the girl in red who is walking in front of dec is Liverpool womens team player Leighanne Robe. I have yet to find who the purple girl is
Maybe you’ll find the rest of her dress for her. She might get a cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.