Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right to get his attention, get a young kid with a homemade banner with his name on and ask for his shirt. Easy. 😆
I volunteer my children 🤣🤣 when is it??

Right I just caught up! So I don't live in London but I'm tempted to go with the kids. Hopefully, they will have a shoot booked on those days so I can make the trip worthwhile 🤞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
View attachment 1344788View attachment 1344789
Just reading some of the info on it now and they’ve got support from Nike (and other brands too) I wonder if that means that Nike helped in the clothes making process. It also states that you can only buy one item per person. Hopefully there’s not a full range of clothes if you can only buy one item. Need to find someone who lives in central London who can check it out for us and have a peek to see if mason is there and get exclusive photos for us 😂
I got a ticket cause why not. I live in central London anyways. I shall be your insider spy 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 9
. Need to find someone who lives in central London who can check it out for us and have a peek to see if mason is there and get exclusive photos for us 😂
Tbf most the people going will be kids/teens/the usual cobham stalkers so I’m sure they’ll get us posts of content 🤣

I got a ticket cause why not. I live in central London anyways. I shall be your insider spy 😏

So lucky I wish I was going but I couldn’t live further away from central London if I tried 😂 I’m excited for the inside information you’ll provide for us tho lol

Reactions: 2
Tbf most the people going will be kids/teens/the usual cobham stalkers so I’m sure they’ll get us posts of content 🤣
I’m none of those. So manage your expectations 😂
I’ll be the one in the corner rolling my eyes and typing on my phone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If he is there and you don’t take the opportunity to lick his face (from all of us) I will be deeply disappointed Weite

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If he is there and you don’t take the opportunity to lick his face (from all of us) I will be deeply disappointed Weite
Can’t promise anything. But I’ll compile a list of THE questions we want to know and ask 😂

• Haha
I’m none of those. So manage your expectations 😂
I’ll be the one in the corner rolling my eyes and typing on my phone 😂
Ah like every wattpad story from 2014 where y/n isn’t like other girls 😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can’t promise anything. But I’ll compile a list of THE questions we want to know and ask 😂
1) how big is it 2) can we have a photo of it 3) what aftershave do you wear 4) can you cook anything except the ‘special pasta’ 5) what happened to all your trainers 6) have you even seen Scarface 7) will you father my children

Oh and in honour of a former Tattler

8) what is your alcoholic drink of choice

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
1) how big is it 2) can we have a photo of it 3) what aftershave do you wear 4) can you cook anything except the ‘special pasta’ 5) what happened to all your trainers 6) have you even seen Scarface 7) will you father my children

Oh and in honour of a former Tattler

8) what is your alcoholic drink of choice
I have copied onto my notes 👌🏻
I think we need to make and send you FBC representative t shirt for you to wear on the day🤣
😂 Can I get a wristband? I think Mason would approve of that

Interview is available on YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Interview is available on YouTube!
He’s so cute in that interview if only Philip wasn’t there he’s so condescending and I don’t like it. Mason done well in that interview tbf even if Philip was being a dick.
My only request for you potentially seeing mason is I would love some exclusives to add to my sock collection 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve seen a few of the cobham stalkers post they are going 😕 imagine if he isn’t even there

• Haha
Leave it to the WAGs thread to pick on everything Mason does and make it bad.

Leave it to the WAGs thread to pick on everything Mason does and make it bad.
There’s at least one that’s devastated that Mase will never shag them and is obsessed with him and mentions his name at every opportunity 🤣😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
yeah his dress sense ain’t the best when he has been styled which I bet he has been today but give me mason in joggers and a cosy hoodie anyday

There’s at least one that’s devastated that Mase will never shag them and is obsessed with him and mentions his name at every opportunity 🤣😴
You mean there’s more than one of me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok I’ve just looked and one of them said he looks like the guy from blues clues when I said the exact same thing on here 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.