Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah his dress sense ain’t the best when he has been styled which I bet he has been today but give me mason in joggers and a cosy hoodie anyday
I actually thought the outfit was a good choice, quite muted (for him) but daytime tv appropriate and smart enough. Lots of brain dead footballers would probably go on tv fundraising for charity whilst plastered in Dior or whatever so least him and his team had the sense not to do that 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I actually thought the outfit was a good choice, quite muted (for him) but daytime tv appropriate and smart enough. Lots of brain dead footballers would probably go on tv fundraising for charity whilst plastered in Dior or whatever so least him and his team had the sense not to do that 😭
Imagine jack or chilly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Agree. I would have chosen a different color way cause he blends a bit with the studio decor but I like the outfit. It’s his style 🤷🏻‍♀️ And he looks good.

Reactions: 2
I got a ticket cause why not. I live in central London anyways. I shall be your insider spy 😏
Good luck hun, the usual Cobham stalkers have their tickets, start practicing your tiktok dances so you can do a cringey duet with them 😬
Mase will probably only be there for the first 15mins to open the event with Lewis and the Sea sponge in tow, if he's there at all

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Good luck hun, the usual Cobham stalkers have their tickets, start practicing your tiktok dances so you can do a cringey duet with them 😬
Mase will probably only be there for the first 15mins to open the event with Lewis and the Sea sponge in tow, if he's there at all
We’ve not heard from the sea sponge in a while now that I think of it. Surprised he wasn’t at the this morning shoot because he loves to be attached to masons hip where ever he goes. Was he at the last game of the season? I can’t remember but I’m sure he was and was posting all about it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I might go just to see sea sponge I would like to know how small he is

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I would personally match it with a pair of jeans but I appreciate his cuteness regardless 😍

Phil was such a prick about England, you could see Mason wasn't amused by his constant digs! The short lives talk was the smallest part of the segment. ITV clearly pusher the England narrative!
Pants and trainers were nice but itchy wool rugby top is a no especially in today's heat!

Reactions: 4
We’ve not heard from the sea sponge in a while now that I think of it. Surprised he wasn’t at the this morning shoot because he loves to be attached to masons hip where ever he goes. Was he at the last game of the season? I can’t remember but I’m sure he was and was posting all about it 😂
Maybe he's packing for a holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
7787321B-A0F9-495C-8774-D7E92B69CD36.png

He looks fit.
But the trousers? Can she not chose something better?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just caught up & he looked 😍 thought he did really well in the interview considering how Phil was 🙄

Carla providing us with the content we deserve. But, HOW IS HE WEARING A WOOLY JUMPEF IN THIS WEATHER. it’s boiling in London. I don’t get it. I’ve haven’t stopped sweating since this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.