Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Just seen this and thought I’d share with everyone who hasn’t seen it

Hopefully someone posts the interview on social media so I can watch it

Reactions: 4
I wonder if mason has shaved his legs ready for some leg tattoo’s 🤔

Reactions: 3
Usually you only shave the part where the tattoo is supposed to be instead of everything and I think he would want to tan during his summer break but who knows

Reactions: 2
They’d shave the area on the day as by now there would be re growth so would defeat the purpose of having a fresh smooth and clean area x

It was either to get some sort of treatment whilst at the camp (leg hair can make some massages, treatment quite uncomfortable, which is why a lot of athletes don’t have leg hair) or it’s for holiday to tan better. A tattoo doesn’t require both legs shaved unless he’s planning on sitting in a chair for next three weeks getting full on leg sleeves 😂

• Haha
Seems like the interview is about his work with together for short lives
It just says she’s his fellow patron? Doesn’t say that that’s what he’s on to talk about unless I’m missing something? I mean high chance it is to do with that, but it’s not how I read it

It just says she’s his fellow patron? Doesn’t say that that’s what he’s on to talk about unless I’m missing something? I mean high chance it is to do with that, but it’s not how I read it
Hope we will find out soon

Reactions: 1
Hope we will find out soon
I mean more than likely it is to do with that BUT grammatically it doesn’t say or read that “we are talking about this charity” it basically reads as “fellow human” it’s just mentioning something they have in common and a great way to get the name of the charity out there

Reactions: 1
Thought it might be to do with that as there launching a campaign next week to highlight there work.
I’m at work 😭 😭😭
It's kinda make sense as I doubt they would get anything personal out of him for his public appearance unless it's related to his work. I'm at work as well and just about to go into a meeting.

Have a nice day peeps and enjoy Mace's content for me x

• Heart
Phils just said mason will be in the studio for a sit down interview but didn’t specify what about

Update: he’s on at 11:40 and Phil said “it’s not a positive start to the interview but it will get better”

Last edited:
I mean if it’s anything other than charity and genuinely just about his day to day life / football then I love his pr team for how random it is at end of season while everyone else is jetting off to Ibiza 😂😂

I mean if it’s anything other than charity and genuinely just about his day to day life / football then I love his pr team for how random it is at end of season while everyone else is jetting off to Ibiza 😂😂
It’s the calm before the storm 😂😂

F03C2DD9-AA80-40C1-BB2B-516390619B59.jpeg

Phils just said mason will be in the studio for a sit down interview but didn’t specify what about

Update: he’s on at 11:40 and Phil said “it’s not a positive start to the interview but it will get better”
I presume they will ask what went wrong last night in that shocker of a game 😩

How is he so beautiful and wide awake after a late night I would look like a zombie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.