Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They look hairy in his basketball photos with Dec and then must've had a wax on his way to the pitch. Imagine that stubble when it starts growing back πŸ₯΄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They look hairy in his basketball photos with Dec and then must've had a wax on his way to the pitch. Imagine that stubble when it starts growing back πŸ₯΄
Let’s hope it was a wax and not a shave. The re growth of a shave does not look good and we all know Mason will not be carrying his Venus around and maintaining it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mason on this morning tomorrow to interview πŸ₯°
What on earth could that be about since the nations league is over for the time being and the season is off. So random. Do you know if he’s actually sitting down with them in person or is he just going it over a call? Also how do you find out this info πŸ˜‚

So just caught the end of This Morning on +1 they just said they will be joined by him which makes me think in the studio live?? Quick turn around if his playing tonight.

Reactions: 5
So just caught the end of This Morning on +1 they just said they will be joined by him which makes me think in the studio live?? Quick turn around if his playing tonight.
Don’t know why but I doubt he’ll be there in person. I smell a video chat

Reactions: 3
Don’t know why but I doubt he’ll be there in person. I smell a video chat
Yeah more likely with him being at camp - it's just the way it came across to me. Either way be nice to have some content :)

Reactions: 2
I cannot imagine him sat on the sofa talking to them it makes me laugh I don’t know why πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.