Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I support you Louise. This story wasn't posted, they're so full of tit and really need to take a day off. She's only posted various songs from her spotify on her stories since she went public, that's it. It's boring now, they really need to get a life and move on.
Its always funny how these ridiculous anons come up just when he's about to have a break. Whatever game they're playing its bleeping boring now and they just need to stop cos everyone has moved on, especially Mase. If she was THAT significant, then he wouldn't be playing the linking game with his London girls, that I know i've seen with my own eyes just this week alone. She's a shag, always has been, always will be, nothing more.
Im no big fan of Claire but they’re taking their mason obsession too far, she can’t share pics without being bombarded by them and their made up theories 😂😂 girl could post a picture of a football and they will have them married off with 2 kids. honestly good luck to his future gf with them lot on tumblr😂🙈

Reactions: 3
Im no big fan of Claire but they’re taking their mason obsession too far, she can’t share pics without being bombarded by them and their made up theories 😂😂 girl could post a picture of a football and they will have them married off with 2 kids. honestly good luck to his future gf with them lot on tumblr😂🙈
She'll be private again in no-time, 100%, but its her own doing for drawing attention to herself and trying to change her race.

Reactions: 2
Yes she deffo posted a story that not even one of her 14k followers managed to screenshot it 😴😴

masons literally away at England camp therefor it would have had to be an “old” photo so why would she even randomly put it on her stories anyway? Oh wait she didn’t cause it doesn’t exist 🤥

• Heart
Reactions: 4
This is why he will try and keep future relationships private. With holiday now coming up they will be going into overdrive

This is why he will try and keep future relationships private. With holiday now coming up they will be going into overdrive
He can try all he wants but unfortunately the girls he keep picking are only after the blue tick and the fame, so they wont keep their side private. This is probably why they are all shags and nothing more though, he knows there's no substance underneath the exterior. He's 23, he makes decisions with his dick right now, its expected

Reactions: 5
The day he actually shows off a girlfriend those girls are all gonna go bonkers. It’s insane how much these girls are obsessed with whoever he is associated with.
Personally I do love a bit of gossip but come a story? Be more creative next time please!?

Reactions: 5
The day he actually shows off a girlfriend those girls are all gonna go bonkers. It’s insane how much these girls are obsessed with whoever he is associated with.
Personally I do love a bit of gossip but come a story? Be more creative next time please!?
Is it weird that I actually can’t wait for mason to get a girlfriend? Just think of all the boyfriend mason content!! Sign me tf up!!!

Reactions: 6
I’ve just realised that this rumour everyone has talked about has come from that football confessions tumblr page 🤦‍♀️😂 I should have known. I thought we all established that that page is full of fake stuff and anons trying to cause drama. Mason is at England camp and Claire is in NY we know this cmon anons stop with the bs. I’m sure if she actually did post it on her story someone would have screenshotted it first instead of running to a fake news tumblr page. The anon that claimed to see it too knew about the rumours too so surely their first thought would be to screenshot to prove they’re not lying. Can everyone stop stressing now it’s obviously fake if you ask me and it’s probably just some little teen sitting in their bedroom thinking they’re hilarious.
anyways moving on… here’s some sock crumbs from the last England camp 🧦 (and a bit of long haired mase for all you prince hair lovers out there)
A2E6E7A6-82C8-4D02-A59F-BD4D3FD3E1B5.png

• Heart
5B1AC6BD-B86A-4C6E-9A3E-E16DAF310EA6.png

why have I never seen this?!? Gosh I’m so behind 🤦‍♀️ Too much to add to my collection and not enough time in the day 🧦 #itsnotallballs

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve just realised that this rumour everyone has talked about has come from that football confessions tumblr page 🤦‍♀️😂 I should have known. I thought we all established that that page is full of fake stuff and anons trying to cause drama. Mason is at England camp and Claire is in NY we know this cmon anons stop with the bs. I’m sure if she actually did post it on her story someone would have screenshotted it first instead of running to a fake news tumblr page. The anon that claimed to see it too knew about the rumours too so surely their first thought would be to screenshot to prove they’re not lying. Can everyone stop stressing now it’s obviously fake if you ask me and it’s probably just some little teen sitting in their bedroom thinking they’re hilarious.
anyways moving on… here’s some sock crumbs from the last England camp 🧦 (and a bit of long haired mase for all you prince hair lovers out there)
View attachment 1341251
I haven't seen said post and I don't care anymore. Funny how those rumour used to start on here but since we haven't entertained it they moved to tumblr to cause uproar for the teens.

I do agree with you on boyfriend Mason content. Would love to see him end up with a nice girl one day.. someone with similar personality to Bella Silva would be great 😅

I haven't seen said post and I don't care anymore. Funny how those rumour used to start on here but since we haven't entertained it they moved to tumblr to cause uproar for the teens.

I do agree with you on boyfriend Mason content. Would love to see him end up with a nice girl one day.. someone with similar personality to Bella Silva would be great 😅
I do look on tumblr because they do have good photos but I have taken a step back from being on there recently and it’s honestly been so nice. There just seems to be drama everywhere on there. I’m glad that we can all just thirst on here and keep the drama to a minimum. I will say tho I did see that some people were saying she did post a photo on her story but it was two random people kissing and she took it from an influencers account that had a fair amount of followers and supposedly you could clearly tell that it wasn’t her or mason in the photo. Not sure though as I didn’t see it but just wanted to let everyone know.

yess finally someone who agrees with me on boyfriend mason. I just think it’d be so cute and hopefully he’ll find a lovely girl

Reactions: 1
I must have missed the drama too busy in here

Also apparently said photo was fake to make it look like it was him. Although I never saw any story so not sure if it was actually a thing

I must have missed the drama too busy in here

Also apparently said photo was fake to make it look like it was him. Although I never saw any story so not sure if it was actually a thing
I miss you @amzi !! Really miss the old time of us just throwing banters at each other. Hope you're OK ❤

Also, I have another theory to add onto our socks or balls discussion 😅.. so I noticed my son's PE shorts has strings inside (you know the one we tie and then tuck them in so they don't show from the outside), so my new theory is #maybeitsstrings 🤣

I'm off social media sites at the moment so I depend on you guys to post some drool worthy pics here for me to thirst! Have a great day 🥰

• Haha
I miss you @amzi !! Really miss the old time of us just throwing banters at each other. Hope you're OK ❤

Also, I have another theory to add onto our socks or balls discussion 😅.. so I noticed my son's PE shorts has strings inside (you know the one we tie and then tuck them in so they don't show from the outside), so my new theory is #maybeitsstrings 🤣

I'm off social media sites at the moment so I depend on you guys to post some drool worthy pics here for me to thirst! Have a great day 🥰
I miss you, I’m okay thanks lovely, just trying to have a bit of a break from things

happy last game of the season (kind of) let’s pray for family content next week 🙏🏼

• Heart
Is it weird that I actually can’t wait for mason to get a girlfriend? Just think of all the boyfriend mason content!! Sign me tf up!!!
When he was in his last long term relationship from what I've seen the content was (y) just hope whoever it will be will deliver the goods

B7D7256D-3EA1-4484-A578-04498D518EFC.png

Did noodle shave his legs? Or is this a tumblr edit

Also I’ve been in the chilly thread and apparently there’s no sign of Jayden with chilly on his next holiday, so can we all stand in a circle and pray he isn’t going away with mason because I don’t think I can handle tour guide, Miami, 🅿🅿🅿 and whatever else they called it 2.0 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
View attachment 1341975

Also I’ve been in the chilly thread and apparently there’s no sign of Jayden with chilly on his next holiday, so can we all stand in a circle and pray he isn’t going away with mason because I don’t think I can handle tour guide, Miami, 🅿🅿🅿 and whatever else they called it 2.0 😂
Looks like it. I’ve had a look at recent photos and the ones from yesterday some he has hair others he hasn’t.
9532AB7D-2FED-490E-B56F-F0D6DEDB4CC3.png

• Haha
View attachment 1341975

getting that holiday prep done 😂😉

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.