Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I liked the November/December hair. It was the perfect length.
This current one I’m not feeling it anymore. It looks a butcheries at the front likethe tiniest fringe and I’m not into it
I agree! My fave hair and the best he's looked for me personally was when he made the cooking video/ballon'dor not too long, not too short. Hope he always keeps the facial hair too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5

not a fan of the knitwear but that third pic 🥵

5271527E-4199-4742-BE2D-2A9C877DC077.jpeg

he knows what he’s doing!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
@MissDolly are you okay? Xx

Wasn't planned on coming here until tomorrow but husband pissed me off 😅, so thought I'd come in for some Mason's goodies! Thanks for thinking of me @amzi .. any new sock collection, @katiestewart ? 😅😅

Love the abs from the match 🥵 and hope we get to see more at World Cup! How's everyone?? Hope you all had a great him celebrating the jubilee 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Wasn't planned on coming here until tomorrow but husband pissed me off 😅, so thought I'd come in for some Mason's goodies! Thanks for thinking of me @amzi .. any new sock collection, @katiestewart ? 😅😅

Love the abs from the match 🥵 and hope we get to see more at World Cup! How's everyone?? Hope you all had a great him celebrating the jubilee 🥰
Unfortunately no recent new pics to add to the sock collection but I do have this from the last game of the season 🧦
9A5E495F-C36C-4219-910B-DF78A42A4A21.png

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I am currently distracting myself from messaging someone I really shouldn’t with new Mason content.. I have spent a good 10mins zooming into this picture 😅
F3719447-DBD5-4387-A9E3-BDDC276BC332.jpeg

• Heart
I am currently distracting myself from messaging someone I really shouldn’t with new Mason content.. I have spent a good 10mins zooming into this picture 😅
View attachment 1321273
Those eyes.. I would do anything he tells me to.. After running to him and straddle on his lap 🤤🤤. Right, I'm going to bed 🤣. See you in my dream, Mace 🥵

View attachment 1321273
I zoomed it a little more for you ❤ one for the wank bank 🤣

1654467731357 (1).jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen this?? I haven't watched the whole thing yet but I think it's the one featuring mason from the pic I posted this morning

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.