Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I, Ben Chilwell, can confirm that my instahoes are always lying. Never look like the pictures in person.
Trust me. I have lots of instahoes.

Sincerely, Chen Billwell

Y'all are getting me off track. I came here to talk bad about Mason's hair (again). I know some of y'all love it but it reminds me of grass. Something about the bangs and it's really bothering me. I need to talk it out.
do you have crabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Real talk, as a child I used to think that "crabs" was like literal small crabs and was so confused how people who didn't live near the ocean got them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Real talk, as a child I used to think that "crabs" was like literal small crabs and was so confused how people who didn't live near the ocean got them.
Wonder if Chilly also thought he was safe from crabs for the same reason and learned that lesson the hard way

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been talked about because I’ve gotten a bit lost in the thread today but has anyone seen this video of Declan where he says Mason would be good in bake off and that Mason is a good cook

Imagine Mason cooking for him and Declan. They’re such boyfriends and I love it. Declan definitely thinks Mason is boyfriend material 😂 I’d also love to know the context behind Mason cooking Declan a meal. Can’t imagine he texted him saying “hey dec want to come over for tea later I’m making xyz” 😂 They strike me as the just order in food and sit and watch the football type of people 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Some snippets of Mason in this video! Not much but thought I would share. Hope you are all having a nice long weekend ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Some snippets of Mason in this video! Not much but thought I would share. Hope you are all having a nice long weekend ❤
I am truly a loser when it comes to these videos because why am I rewinding 7 times to watch a 23 year old goof around in the background?🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Mason starts today 🥳
Hopefully he plays well and doesn’t get abuse on twitter 🙏

Good to see mason still hasn’t worked on those camera angles 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Must be hot in Budapest - Mase has finally taken the long sleeve top off 🤣
duck a duck.... this is a teaser of what the WC content will be 🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

bleeping Gareth.... you dont take him off when the arms are out!!!! Have a word with yourself mate!

Last edited:
Oh hello 🥵
2583A7E3-DBE9-40FB-BC2F-8B6FCB1030DC.jpeg

56EF20F1-AB43-461C-91B7-6E523DD5401C.jpeg

this does not look natural.
417A4ADB-6E31-4C33-9CA3-3CDCD1E48D42.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.