Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
92B67D00-3848-4F65-BE26-B21D36B018B8.jpeg
33055AD0-8F0C-44E2-9B45-9E73C5ECD151.jpeg

I found these on a fab account not sure where they have come from they looked like they have been leaked from a private account maybe…but I’m not feeling the outfits

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Why are you joking about things that happened more than 2 months ago as if it’s the height of comedy
Who's joking? I don't find it remotely funny that people might have known we were all being lied to for months but chose to sit on the evidence.

Ahh, I prefer when people lie about being German or a model or pregnant but people have to get their kicks somehow I suppose.
Is @calmyourritas OK though?
Just to let you know I’m not lying about being pregnant. I’m genuinely sat in my hospital room in labour right now reading this thread (priorities) like

B3337D87-8BF1-4FD1-B02A-02ABE0DEE5F8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That's not the story that I've heard but OK 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what happens when you associate with liars. I said I suspected the photos weren’t legit (thinking it was maybe an insecurity thing) and was told to stay quiet (clearly cos I was speaking to another catfish). Thought the whole life was legit. Turns out 2 were “building evidence” in the background for months and letting everyone else look stupid.

but ok 🤷‍♀️

Who's joking? I don't find it remotely funny that people might have known we were all being lied to for months but chose to sit on the evidence.
What I find funny are the people who CHOSE to disassociate themselves and align with the liars only to find out later that they have been/still are being, taken for fools and then take it out on others like it was their fault they were lied to? How are your friends Irish and KLP doing?

That’s what happens when you associate with liars. I said I suspected the photos weren’t legit (thinking it was maybe an insecurity thing) and was told to stay quiet (clearly cos I was speaking to another catfish). Thought the whole life was legit. Turns out 2 were “building evidence” in the background for months and letting everyone else look stupid.

but ok 🤷‍♀️
I've got no issue with building evidence, whether that was you or anyone else. I'd rather have proof than accuse people based on nothing. But I've taken people at face value, as we all have. If nothing is said to me that outs someone as a liar, why would I just assume they are a liar?

What I find funny are the people who CHOSE to disassociate themselves and align with the liars only to find out later that they have been/still are being, taken for fools and then take it out on others like it was their fault they were lied to? How are your friends Irish and KLP doing?
I chose to disassociate myself from trolling people on insta and accusing people of blackfishing. I was still here for Mason talk, it wasn't me who pulled the plug. As I've clearly already said, I don't speak to Irish. And if you're interested in KLP, ask her yourself. She should have time to reply as she hasn't got a job.

My apologies to @amzi @katiestewart @weite1 and anyone else who feels like they’re currently in a spin cycle of a washing machine 😂 it will all make sense soon guys 💙
From what I gather 2 people I use to interact with on here, who I actually liked and thought they liked me, aren’t who they say they are and I presume there’s a few more
Of them, all of which have disappeared from the thread x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I chose to disassociate myself from trolling people on insta and accusing people of blackfishing. I was still here for Mason talk, it wasn't me who pulled the plug. As I've clearly already said, I don't speak to Irish. And if you're interested in KLP, ask her yourself. She should have time to reply as she hasn't got a job.
You disassociate from that but align with people who troll others with a very clear and obvious mental Illness because it’s entertainment for them. Half the world accused her of black fishing BECAUSE ITS TRUE, but that’s fine, you carry on associating yourselves with people who don’t believe that blackfishing exists in the first place and have made their racist views very clear, well done you 👏🏽👏🏽

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Someone was accused of blackfishing and rightly so, if you are a blackfish, people are going to call you out. Not that difficult to understand. And the trolling....you really should think about who was trolling people there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
But harassing Mason on tiktok and taking pictures of his parents in a bar and plastering them all over social media is ok? You pick and choose what to 'dissociate' yourself from depending on what you and your bunch of bullies think. Hive mind :ROFLMAO: is Zara still pretending to be a nice person?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.