Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1313853

Imagine matching mase And not knowing who he is 😂
Ugh is that Abby Roberts?? Can’t stand her biggest attention seeker and clout chaser going and not the nicest girl from what I’ve seen 🥴🥴 she was with Yungblud for a bit and always used to make hinting tiktoks n stuff. Mason had a lucky escape. Not sure why he’s such a magnet for knobs

it's incredible that mason is famous and his type of girl is: "the most common girl that can exist in the world", first the coal girl and now this clone of the Paramore singer
PLEASE don’t insult Hayley like that

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Note to self download every dating app out there and look for mason and force him to fall in love with me ✍✍✍

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really dont understand how one man can attract so many fruitloops (current, present Company excluded)

Does that mean you really are a bumblebee? No one else has ever been what they said they were

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is she on a bout tinder? There’s no way he is on there,
Imagine how many people would find him, also how many people will pretend to be him. surely she means raya?

Reactions: 1
Is she on a bout tinder? There’s no way he is on there,
Imagine how many people would find him, also how many people will pretend to be him. surely she means raya?
100% will be Raya

Reactions: 3
I knew she was familar to me she is one of the girls that one weird tiktok mason follow then he follows her

BDAABD8D-DD97-476E-81D8-4659E243FF05.jpeg

This account is the random one he follows…this one follows her I just checked

Reactions: 2
7A98D5DA-1A18-47E3-ADED-2D3377DEF0C1.jpeg

Don’t mind me doing a causal bit of stalking but has Nathan always had this username or is it new?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.