Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok so mason has started following max f please mason quadrant content 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m sorry you’re so bored at being reminded about hitching your wagon to faceless mothers with non existent children, people pretending to live in cities they’ve probably never been to whilst eating their CFC branded toast, and people who think Justin Bieber is a Canadian rapper. I’d try and update the jokes but you see, that tit is funny. Enjoy 🤪

• Heart
I’m sorry you’re so bored at being reminded about hitching your wagon to faceless mothers with non existent children, people pretending to live in cities they’ve probably never been to whilst eating their CFC branded toast, and people who think Justin Bieber is a Canadian rapper. I’d try and update the jokes but you see, that tit is funny. Enjoy 🤪
Well that's easy to say with hindsight isn't it? I'm sorry I obviously wasn't as perceptive as you 🙄
I'm glad my wagon isn't hitched to anyone, either catfish or people who still think a 2 month old joke is the height of comedy. Glad you enjoyed your bank holiday watching Tipping Point though.

Yes, I lurk. I know you don't like that. It's OK for you to post on a nearly dead thread but not me?
I said I'm not hitched to anyone not that I don't talk to anyone. Again, is that only OK when you do it? But I also have a real life. Give it a try, maybe then you wouldn't be so interested in Internet strangers.
Why are you happily advertising the fact that you speak to faceless people, especially ones who pretend to have children and/or lie about having jobs when they don’t, wouldn’t be me. Stranger danger and all that. Creeps

Why are you happily advertising the fact that you speak to faceless people, especially ones who pretend to have children and/or lie about having jobs when they don’t, wouldn’t be me. Stranger danger and all that. Creeps
Happy to clarify that I don't speak to faceless people any longer. Although I thought the point was that we're all faceless. Thanks for your intel, had I known sooner I obviously would have cut ties sooner. Your concern is very touching though, if there's anyone else I need to be wary of I'd be pleased to hear about it.

We might get content of mason walking onto a plane later if that cheers anyone up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Happy to clarify that I don't speak to faceless people any longer. Although I thought the point was that we're all faceless. Thanks for your intel, had I known sooner I obviously would have cut ties sooner. Your concern is very touching though, if there's anyone else I need to be wary of I'd be pleased to hear about it.
Try the one who pretends she has a job when the reality is she just spends all week waiting for the bin men to come round and give her a wave. Or the fake lawyer 😂. Or maybe just question your choice of liking the one who takes photos of people without their consent and plasters them all over social media

@Geexoxo just seen your Phil is poorly he has missed training and might not play tomorrow

Try the one who pretends she has a job when the reality is she just spends all week waiting for the bin men to come round and give her a wave. Or the fake lawyer 😂. Or maybe just question your choice of liking the one who takes photos of people without their consent and plasters them all over social media
Is this the same
Person that says I speak to them outside of this thread? When I don’t 🤔😂

• Wow
Ahh, I prefer when people lie about being German or a model or pregnant but people have to get their kicks somehow I suppose.
Is @calmyourritas OK though?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.