Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1310726
@katiestewart here is another one for your sock collection

for any lurkers this is benny’s girlfriend although I’m sure we are all jealous of her in this photo

I hope your all okay ☺
What lil cuties 🥰
I’m actually thankful benny announced she was his gf before this pic came out because the tumblr girls would be rioting if they seen this photo without knowing. The first good thing he’s done for us lol saved us the stress
The sock collection is forever growing 😂

New pic of mason on the second slide 👀

Reactions: 3
Just coming to wish you all a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend! Hope all have a great time! I might not be on as often but hope we get more contents from Mace ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Jack for once looks bored looking at women 😆
I think that’s what he’s trying to let on as if he’s not a pro at scouting out women lol either that or he’s not up for it because he’s still feeling that post ibiza hang over

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They look like in P.E. at school when the next team was waiting their turn to go on haha

Hes all shagged out after his hol with the lads. If Rebecca is lucky he will take her away in the summer at some point 😅
Or she'll get another handbag or a day at Selfridges. I assume you mean Sasha?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Jack for once looks bored looking at women 😆
he isnt going to duck them, they're too covered up to be attracted to him, the requirement for jack to want to duck you is:
1) now, they should have a different face than the one they had at birth
2) they must be naked

when did benny get a cute (and normal-looking) gf? 3 months ago he was with 18 year olds talking about tiktok, these guys move fast

• Haha
when did benny get a cute (and normal-looking) gf? 3 months ago he was with 18 year olds talking about tiktok, these guys move fast
Nahhhhh I read this as “when did benny get cute” at first. I was about to send out a rescue squad

• Haha

I wonder if we’re going to get a full length version of this video because ee I would absolutely love to see this trio

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday! I’m working through ALL of it 💔 I might as well just be in jail at this point it’d be more fun 💀

• Sad

Imagine matching mase And not knowing who he is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.