Mason Mount #76 went to the Grand Prix with some grand pr*cks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In need of some drool worthy content from Mase today. Please send nude if you're lurking ๐Ÿ˜… it's been a stressful day at work ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ

Hope you all had a better day than mine โค

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PSA
๐ŸšจBenny ๐Ÿšจ has ๐Ÿšจ a ๐Ÿšจ girlfriend ๐Ÿšจ
The Red Bull girl ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I am not shitting you, he has, and she's not a mongoose, she's stunning. Don't know how, don't know why, just don't know anything anymore.
We have entered a parallel universe where BENNY has somehow, got himself a girl

I AM SHOOK

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
PSA
The Red Bull girl ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I am not shitting you, he has, and she's not a mongoose, she's stunning. Don't know how, don't know why, just don't know anything anymore.

I AM SHOOK
NO WAY!! Is it that Jodie girl the one in his latest photos?

Crush my head, and choke me on your cock. Then sit on my face. I know I always say this. But I always mean it. Wanna suck his nips as well. And honestly play with his feet and fingers as well.
Just when I think you couldnโ€™t reply with anything better ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
PSA
The Red Bull girl ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

I AM SHOOK
Well there just be something good about benny if heโ€™s got such a stunning girl like her ๐Ÿ˜‚ maybe she can let us know whatโ€™s so good about him or maybe she can teach the whole gang how to have a bit of respect for womenโ€ฆ especially that idiot beales

Love that heโ€™s providing us with photos to add to the collection ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ˜‚

Wonder if benny has ruined hot boy summer for the group now heโ€™s got a girlfriend lol hopefully Nathan can get a gf too because mason wonโ€™t go anywhere without his right hand man so their New York trip can get cancelled ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
Reactions: 3

love a bit of spicy ๐ŸŒถ
Poor Mase ๐Ÿ˜‚
I love how they make jokes about each other because they literally know theyโ€™re attached at the hip. If only the played for the same team so we could get content from them all year round. Chelsea you know what to do ๐Ÿ˜ get the chequebook out and bring our boys together please and thank you๐Ÿ™

Reactions: 3
4AAF7E13-2966-4EAE-8CD6-E92F8D3D75F1.png

@katiestewart here is another one for your sock collection

for any lurkers this is bennyโ€™s girlfriend although Iโ€™m sure we are all jealous of her in this photo

I hope your all okay โ˜บ

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.