Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Yeah he did but think he’s unliked it since , I checked when I saw someone post about it on Twitter earlier and he definitely liked it then🙈🙈 dec must of got in a huff about it 😂😂
He probably liked it when he was paralytic in Vegas :ROFLMAO:
Drunken Jack is a moron
Sober Jack is also a moron
Jack is just a moron
Full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Real talk, as a child I used to think that "crabs" was like literal small crabs and was so confused how people who didn't live near the ocean got them.

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
This is my thoughts I can’t imagine what he is going to sit and chat about, can we send a txt or email to this morning to pass on our regards or any questions 😂😂
Hi mase any tips on how you trim your bush ready for your hols? Are you a Brazilian or Hollywood guy? Is there a landing strip or do you shape it?

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
Well isn’t it nice to wake up to someone else’s drama and not mason’s for once

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
The day he actually shows off a girlfriend those girls are all gonna go bonkers. It’s insane how much these girls are obsessed with whoever he is associated with.
Personally I do love a bit of gossip but come a story? Be more creative next time please!?
Is it weird that I actually can’t wait for mason to get a girlfriend? Just think of all the boyfriend mason content!! Sign me tf up!!!

katiestewart

VIP Member
Would make sense as it’s really close - seems like chilly is the best tour guide/planner after all 😂 so they follow in his footsteps
Either that or Declan will go to LA to meet up with Mason. Not sure how Nathan will feel about being the third wheel 😂 not sure be copes well with not being Mason’s number 1

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
They don’t take a day off do they 😂 I followed Claire since she went back public and didn’t see this suppose said story 😂
I support you Louise. This story wasn't posted, they're so full of shit and really need to take a day off. She's only posted various songs from her spotify on her stories since she went public, that's it. It's boring now, they really need to get a life and move on.
Its always funny how these ridiculous anons come up just when he's about to have a break. Whatever game they're playing its fucking boring now and they just need to stop cos everyone has moved on, especially Mase. If she was THAT significant, then he wouldn't be playing the liking game with his London girls, that I know i've seen with my own eyes just this week alone. She's a shag, always has been, always will be, nothing more.

Last edited:
  • Heart