Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

louise0408

VIP Member
Went for a nose on tumblr. Little miss NY is back to public. Left tumblr 😂
She went through all the palava of removing loads of followers and going priv to just go back public again a couple week later? Who could be arsed 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
The thing is I think Lauren will stay with him and the reasons for I think will be the same for Sasha. They can’t afford to fund the lives they’ve been living for so many years and they probably don’t want it to change. They’re so used to this lavish rich lifestyle that they don’t have enough dignity to leave the toxic relationship and find someone who actually loves them and be faithful towards them
This Exactly!!!
Why would you allow yourself to live a life where you cant be independent and self sufficient, in case you ever needed to be. No-one was stopping Lauren from getting a job or doing something other than her eyelashes but she's CHOSEN not to, and now she's stuck.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Hope everyone is enjoying the bank holiday! I’m working through ALL of it 💔 I might as well just be in jail at this point it’d be more fun 💀

• Sad

foreverbeginstoday

That lot love to look on here and then chat shit about us so I say not long at all

I still want to know where and how you found that video. Your detective skills are unmatched 😂
wasn’t even looking for it 🤦‍♀️ No idea how Tumblr works so they are more than welcome to my shit screenshots.

just thought I’d share where I knew people would like them, I was hoping for some family or girlfriend holiday content mind but beggars cannot be choosers
Where’s it from?
Insta stories - I’ve just spent the past 10 minutes going back over the stories I’ve watched to find who’s they are off - I screenshot and zoomed in, so it’s cut the name off the top! Will report back who’s it was when I find it - I follow some absolute random people, I thought it was a security fella but he seems to be in Miami when I’ve looked 🤦‍♀️😫 (with Ross Barclay!) randomly!

Ahh so glad you got a new job now! Hope you like it! I love my new job 🥰
So glad we both got sorted - doesn’t that feel like a life time ago! I’ve just finished for a couple weeks holiday (booked pre redundancy 😭) - hence the tattle and insta checking tonight!

weite1

VIP Member
1) how big is it 2) can we have a photo of it 3) what aftershave do you wear 4) can you cook anything except the ‘special pasta’ 5) what happened to all your trainers 6) have you even seen Scarface 7) will you father my children

Oh and in honour of a former Tattler

8) what is your alcoholic drink of choice
I have copied onto my notes 👌🏻
I think we need to make and send you FBC representative t shirt for you to wear on the day🤣
😂 Can I get a wristband? I think Mason would approve of that

Interview is available on YouTube!

• Heart

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
He flew last night while mase was watching queen 😂 I think he’ll do somewhere more vanilla, be in Ibiza or Mykonos probably😂
There's nothing vanilla about Ibiza or Mykonos but he is a basic bitch and all basic bitches are there atm so would fit in well :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Why else do you think they all wear sunglasses in the club?! 😎💊🤷🏼‍♀️
A big generalisation but it wouldn’t surprise me
I reckon he does it cause he thinks he looks cool. Footballers at that level are regularly drug tested including hair samples I’d imagine where traces stay longer. He’s not stupid enough to ruin his career like that I don’t think, well I hope 🤣