Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
I agree, for once I think he looks comfortable. Dying that everyone thought he was there with Claire’s accessories when really he was just with his mates.
P.s your appendices made me howl! 😭😭
Maybe it’s because he is with people he trusts and not the blond idiot who is ruining chilly’s life right now (not that chilly needs help with that) 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5

tinatheestallion

VIP Member
Jack for once looks bored looking at women 😆
he isnt going to fuck them, they're too covered up to be attracted to him, the requirement for jack to want to fuck you is:
1) now, they should have a different face than the one they had at birth
2) they must be naked

when did benny get a cute (and normal-looking) gf? 3 months ago he was with 18 year olds talking about tiktok, these guys move fast

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
His insta fan account are roasting him about the new haircut 😂 egg head
They are partly the reason he got it cut in the first place and Twitter he got roasted for messing with his hair too much boy can’t win.
I’d like to stroke it (and his hair)

• Haha

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Ahh, I prefer when people lie about being German or a model or pregnant but people have to get their kicks somehow I suppose.
Is @calmyourritas OK though?
Just to let you know I’m not lying about being pregnant. I’m genuinely sat in my hospital room in labour right now reading this thread (priorities) like

B3337D87-8BF1-4FD1-B02A-02ABE0DEE5F8.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha

cpauli

@cpauli as you are in licking distance of Mase, you need to represent the FBC and establish the following please:

1) what does he smell like?
2) what is his favourite alcoholic drink?
3) how tall is he really?
4) is he wearing his special little pants?
5) what is the tattoo on the inside of his right arm?
6) has he finally given Beales the elbow?
7) The most important one of all..... is it all balls?
1) not close enough yet
2) my guess whiskey coke or gin tonic
3) shorter than his picture
4) pretty sure he is
5) he’s wearing a long sleeve :(
6) he’s with chilly so hopefully he’ll leave mase alone
7) from what I’ve seen - yes

• Haha

Smca53

VIP Member
They are due back at training next Friday or Saturday I can’t remember the exact day Tommy T said so unless he goes away this weekend with his family I don’t think we will see anything
Think it’s 2 July but for those that were called up for international duty they have an extra week until 9 July… at which point they fly to LA 🤣🤣

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Just coming to wish you all a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend! Hope all have a great time! I might not be on as often but hope we get more contents from Mace ❤

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
hi! im new here. my friend told me about this website and i cant stop stalking!! someone that my friends friend knows on instagram posted a story of her on facetime to mason at the airport i dont think they know eachother might be just a fan thing but how cool i have to find the pic i will ask my friend x
Would love to see the pic if you can find it

37243972-8C51-4C0F-A298-37C32FADA44D.jpeg

Mason the photographer back at it again 😂

Love seeing them all back together

Mason and River content is my favourite thing it’s so cute

Mason posted a new tiktok with lots of unseen Monaco photos. He just knows he’s good looking he has to know surely 🥵

Last edited:
  • Heart

weite1

VIP Member
- You’re not going through.
- Yeah right.
CF579B02-7908-4AFD-9576-8227637BA011.jpeg

33B3D972-C454-46E5-92DD-1F1B822F0BFC.jpeg

The zoom we all want obvs
D611D78D-3958-4194-A9E0-CFF543F8AE24.jpeg

A60A7240-6520-4E0F-AB92-CE23CAE90DBA.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha

amzi

VIP Member
Yeah I just meant that I think he’s posting the same stories he’s already posted before because as a way to move our attention away from his holiday and onto something more media friendly that’s all 😂 I will say tho the tumblr teens need to chill out for a second their rumours/assumptions are stressing me out. All I want is new sock pics nothing more, nothing less better come out of this holiday I’m begging 🙏🤣
I’m so sorry Katie I completely mis read what you said. I’ve just seen his story, he clearly didn’t post that.
I’ve not seen much on tumblr but his turned tags off for everything I follow a Chelsea fan page and they tagged al the cobham
Boys playing basketball but not mason because they can’t 😂😂

• Haha