Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member

Supposedly that’s Mason in the sunglasses. I can see Declan and Nathan but is it just me that thinks that guy in the sunglasses looks nothing like Mason. Dare I say the disguise is working 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5

izzy93

There's also JG on the other side who he's talking to, but Jack's behaving himself.... for those few minutes anyway :ROFLMAO:
BAB859C1-C86C-4351-9404-1AED34974C28.jpeg

i know it’s the wrong thread but I love how he still represented Gucci, eventhough he was barely conscious the whole trip 😂😂 I’ll never understand why they did that deal

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
I’m so sorry Katie I completely mis read what you said. I’ve just seen his story, he clearly didn’t post that.
I’ve not seen much on tumblr but his turned tags off for everything I follow a Chelsea fan page and they tagged al the cobham
Boys playing basketball but not mason because they can’t 😂😂
Maybe I’m wrong but I don’t ever remember his tags being filled with private videos of him in the club etc before. Like when they were in Miami all the photos and videos I seen came from tumblr because all the Mason instagram fan accounts were refusing to post private things of him he didn’t know where taken in the first place (respect to them for that) I do miss his instagram tags being on tho because that’s how I would see all the pics of him with fans, family and friends (the ones he clearly approved of taking pictures with)

• Heart

weite1

VIP Member
Just had a cheeky stalk and the girl in red who is walking in front of dec is Liverpool womens team player Leighanne Robe. I have yet to find who the purple girl is
Maybe you’ll find the rest of her dress for her. She might get a cold.

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
So just caught the end of This Morning on +1 they just said they will be joined by him which makes me think in the studio live?? Quick turn around if his playing tonight.

Heather99

There was a guy that looked like Jayden in the pool at my gym today and it was traumatising me! He kept strutting about in and out of the sauna and steam room wanting everyone to look at him which is what I imagine Jayden is like.

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
Mason has 2 phones too. Usually one will be for work and one for private. I can imagine jack and mason would need them separate giving how much work they do outside of football x
Mason might even have 3 phones with all these Google pixel ads he’s doing 😂

083D6390-62B7-44E9-84AF-93938BCE3CE5.png

Aww look at them hugging I can’t even that’s so cute 🥰

Last edited:
  • Haha

amzi

VIP Member
He really did stop with the tanning beds didn’t he? Our ‘bullying’ here around here worked 😂
View attachment 1333298
Can we bully him into not going out to LA to stay with chilly if that’s his plans next week because from the mess I’ve seen where chilly is staying mason will need antibiotics while he is there 🤢

weite1

VIP Member
They look hairy in his basketball photos with Dec and then must've had a wax on his way to the pitch. Imagine that stubble when it starts growing back 🥴
Let’s hope it was a wax and not a shave. The re growth of a shave does not look good and we all know Mason will not be carrying his Venus around and maintaining it

• Haha