Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
E6D8E048-371E-403F-BBC8-13BCB90967D9.png

Since Mason isn’t providing holiday pics for us 😒guess this one from his interview from this morning will have to do (unfortunately he’s fully clothed 😭)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5

amzi

VIP Member
We might get content of mason walking onto a plane later if that cheers anyone up 😂

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
If the thread title looks to be about socks I’ll need to get some sock pics prepared to start off the new thread as it only seems fitting. Looks like I’ve got my work cut out for me. If only there was one gigantic idiot who could provide new pics for us 🤔… yes mason I’m looking at you 👀
Is he a gigantic idiot though or is it all balls? :unsure::ROFLMAO: #teamballs

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Isn’t it also mens mental health week? He could be there to talk about that since they haven’t yet mentioned a charity and it sounds like it’s going to be an interview about him personally?

Edit: holly just said “do the three lions have what it takes to win the World Cup? We’ll be speaking to footballer mason mount” still sounds like it’s a more personal interview

Poppy462

VIP Member
yeah I’ve seen that he’s apparently in LA. I don’t think it matters where in the world he is. If he wants be the fabulous tour guide that he claims again then he’ll do it whether it’s London, Spain or America 😂😂 I just hope he post a similar photo from the boat trip in Miami sometime soon 😍😂
🙏 for hot holiday content - that Miami boat pic :love:
Jayden seems to be in London 🙌

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
This is why he will try and keep future relationships private. With holiday now coming up they will be going into overdrive
He can try all he wants but unfortunately the girls he keep picking are only after the blue tick and the fame, so they wont keep their side private. This is probably why they are all shags and nothing more though, he knows there's no substance underneath the exterior. He's 23, he makes decisions with his dick right now, its expected

weite1

VIP Member
The day he actually shows off a girlfriend those girls are all gonna go bonkers. It’s insane how much these girls are obsessed with whoever he is associated with.
Personally I do love a bit of gossip but come a story? Be more creative next time please!?

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Not to alarm anyone but benny flew to America…although not with mason someone called kelly, it could be for work.
She works for a PR company, so I am really hoping its work, but we all know that Mase probably has his hoe mode fully activated now so who knows :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

amzi

VIP Member
I feel like he will know and someone will have told him about it. Especially now since he seen her at cobham and she showed him her tattoos he maybe went and asked someone about it or looked online
He will have I agree, he is too nice to say anything.
But she needs help, her dad encourages all this which doesn’t sit right with me

katiestewart

VIP Member
Interview is available on YouTube!
He’s so cute in that interview if only Philip wasn’t there he’s so condescending and I don’t like it. Mason done well in that interview tbf even if Philip was being a dick.
My only request for you potentially seeing mason is I would love some exclusives to add to my sock collection 😂

• Haha