Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

weite1

VIP Member
Carla providing us with the content we deserve. But, HOW IS HE WEARING A WOOLY JUMPEF IN THIS WEATHER. it’s boiling in London. I don’t get it. I’ve haven’t stopped sweating since this morning.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

katiestewart

VIP Member

Fikayo is there too! All my cobham boys there 🥹 this holiday is looking good so far. That @mattework is there. He takes a lot of photos for SWM and took the photos for masons Portsmouth photoshoot. I wonder if they’ve got something in the works? 👀

I think my eyes are deceiving me… there’s no way… shirtless mason on day one!!! Mason are you feeling alright? I’m dying. This is too much to handle 🥵
Sorry for the blurry videos but they won’t let me post the better quality ones on here because the files are too big 😭
210545CE-0F6F-4CAA-A21C-7FDF0CFA10AA.png
41D4044F-D62B-47EF-B753-B3EDF91052A8.png
DD0B6B9F-A1C3-43B0-A635-CD19BC471339.png
7BE25850-23BB-4DF3-B324-EC720BF63593.png

Here are some pictures that might be a bit better

Last edited:
  • Heart

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I wanna know what he’s actually going on to talk about? Like no offence I can’t imagine him exactly appealing to most of this mornings viewers/demographic 😭 maybe he’s replacing Gino in the cooking segment and teaching us chicken pasta

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
Do we have new thread title ideas? My brain is frazzled today so can't think of anything worth while
@Geexoxo you normally have something up your sleeve....
I think @weite1 came up with something about socks but I can't remember something along the line of socks or balls 🤣🤣

This is all I could come up with.. I'm really rubbish when it comes to something creative 😅

Mason Mount #77 Is it all socks, balls, strings or bush? It's time to reveal

katiestewart

VIP Member
Not Nathan wearing sunnys in the club then benny and his grandad dancing and then mason looking awkward (I always think he does in clubs) thought we might have avoided that till next week 😂😂😂
I thought mason looked fit in those tiny clips 😂 thanks Carlotta for providing the crumbs for us lol

amzi

VIP Member
You will be all happy to know we’ve got rid of Jayden he is currently clinging on to chilly in LA 🙄

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
I hope so I bet she’s got lots of good pics. Idk how you guys feel but this Monaco trip as been so good. We’ve had good thirsty photos with a side of no drama what more could you ask for. We only had that one little tumblr teens slip up but they calmed down quite quickly. More trips like this in the future mason please 🙏

Wow good detective work. I bet he switched out the phone and took it on his iPhone hahahaha sneaky Mason 😂
If you look at the photographers stories, she has a video on them all on a speedboat and Mase is filming himself ON HIS IPHONE 😭😭

• Haha