Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
I mean if it’s anything other than charity and genuinely just about his day to day life / football then I love his pr team for how random it is at end of season while everyone else is jetting off to Ibiza 😂😂
It’s the calm before the storm 😂😂

F03C2DD9-AA80-40C1-BB2B-516390619B59.jpeg

Phils just said mason will be in the studio for a sit down interview but didn’t specify what about

Update: he’s on at 11:40 and Phil said “it’s not a positive start to the interview but it will get better”
I presume they will ask what went wrong last night in that shocker of a game 😩

How is he so beautiful and wide awake after a late night I would look like a zombie

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Your username is giving me the heebies because Ben’s newest girl is called Holly and she keeps getting pap photos taken that show right up her jolly

it’s not you is it
giphy.gif

I am Bench Ilwell.

I am also Holly. I was very jolly to finally see Ben's lolly.

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I’m not gonna accuse him of using those type of girls without hardcore proof but he’s definitely more mischievous than he looks/comes across 👀😂

• Haha

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
Yup! Not from America but Canadian girls are similar. Except here they chase after NHL players, especially married ones🤢. Some of the girls ik at my uni🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. The boys eat it up the same way too.
Most of the Miami girls were Canadian 😬

• Sick

weite1

VIP Member
The outfit on that girl with Dec. It just reminds me how simple men are. How simple and easy.
Also, am I the only one not bothered about those pics? I mean we don’t know what Dec relationship status is at the end of the day. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m more bothered that Mason is wearing a f***ing sweater in vegas. Come ooooooonnnnnnnn!!!!!

• Haha

Geexoxo

VIP Member
I mean that interview was a bit pointless Phil spent half the time talking shite and being a knob to mason and they asked like one question about the charity?? Might as well have just announced it on insta since we don’t know anything more

Bumblebee81

VIP Member
End of the day if these sort of stories come out about mason at least he’s single and not cheating unlike dec and grealish🤷🏻‍♀️🤮
Yes but it'll also show how low his standards are, but we knew this anyway from the trailer trash girls in Miami, so nothing new really.
The worst thing is that the more this kind of shit becomes public, the more they're actually cock blocking themselves from getting someone decent, as they're just fuelling their fuckboy reputations and making the red flag that waves above their head more obvious for women with standards and morals to see.

• Heart

katiestewart

VIP Member
Not to alarm anyone but benny flew to America…although not with mason someone called kelly, it could be for work.
I think it’ll probably be for work but who knows. Not trying to jump to conclusions just yet because for all we know mason might have a nice calm and sophisticated holiday 😂
I seen this and it brought back the memories of how naive we were
AD151E4F-0677-4350-BEE6-F14346275107.png

Little did we know what was about to happen in the week after this 😂😭 this photo is the true definition of the calm before the storm lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5

JuneEighties

I liked the November/December hair. It was the perfect length.
This current one I’m not feeling it anymore. It looks a butcheries at the front likethe tiniest fringe and I’m not into it
I agree! My fave hair and the best he's looked for me personally was when he made the cooking video/ballon'dor not too long, not too short. Hope he always keeps the facial hair too!

• Heart
Reactions: 5