Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amzi

VIP Member
B7D7256D-3EA1-4484-A578-04498D518EFC.png

Did noodle shave his legs? Or is this a tumblr edit

Also I’ve been in the chilly thread and apparently there’s no sign of Jayden with chilly on his next holiday, so can we all stand in a circle and pray he isn’t going away with mason because I don’t think I can handle tour guide, Miami, 🅿🅿🅿 and whatever else they called it 2.0 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Smca53

VIP Member
I don’t think Beales is there by the way. I mean he’s a leech so leeches be leeching and I am weary of celebrating too early cause he just pops up out of no where sometimes 😂
But yeah those TikTok’s make my elder brain go bust. Thank good for the teens who dedicate time to grabbing each photo for us 😅
Sea sponge Nathan is a leech too. He just gets a pass from people for some reason. As Declan commented on Nathan’s photo, “some life you live” Nathan 😶

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
I spot Mason with bare arms and that is all I care about. I need to análise those tattoos.

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
I get people have hook ups and stuff I do, I just don’t understand why these footballers do it all the time, maybe I’m just being silly, it just doesn’t appeal to me, I also think these girls don’t actually care how it makes them look imagine having to sign to sleep with someone that would be a massive turn off for me all jokes aside.
Yeah unfortunately that seems to be the culture now footballers want the fun without the backlash and people knowing there business. Girlfriends/wives stay for the lifestyle & money. I personally couldn't be with someone that has cheated on me

katiestewart

VIP Member
Note to self download every dating app out there and look for mason and force him to fall in love with me ✍✍✍

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
I actually don’t understand why he turned his tags off as all the drama last time came from stories😂 And all the info so far have been on stories 😂😂 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree I was thinking the same thing. I don’t remember any posts being on the main feed of anyones account. The only way I think he’d be able to have a private holiday is if he doesn’t follow anyone and none of the people he’s with follow anyone on instagram because that’s where everyone finds the stories
I saw a few but not loads like there would be on day a match day. Most of it really does come from tumblr
The tumblr girls will post absolutely everything and anything they can. They’ll freak out about it and go into complete meltdown with their anons and make up the most random things ever to make the meltdown even bigger and then then they’ll turn around and be like “omg did you see the tattle girls they’re so toxic wtf. It gives me anxiety looking on there” it’s actually comical that they can’t even see what they’re doing on their own little app 😂

I just checked and it’s the 1 year anniversary of the first MM Tattle thread on 18 July and I think we should do something similar tbh, can’t be outdone by the Cobham stalker
omg yay does this call for a group trip to LA and all get matching mason mount tattoos on our arms

• Haha

Ceejay23

Chatty Member
I'm shooketh. If I'm understanding correctly people I've actually been missing from here and wondering if they're OK are pretending to be something they're not 😬😬😬

• Wow