Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The video of him driving on his story too
With the amount of times I’ve seen his plate number one day I’m gonna spot his car in London and have a fangirl moment 😂 ‘Look! Mason Mount!’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
With the amount of times I’ve seen his plate number one day I’m gonna spot his car in London and have a fangirl moment 😂 ‘Look! Mason Mount!’
I would run after him! Jump on the bonnet and make him take me home 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How are we all feeling about mason possibly going on holiday in a few weeks…tour guide 2.0 is upon us

How are we all feeling about mason possibly going on holiday in a few weeks…tour guide 2.0 is upon us
Maybe my colleague leaving, when we’re already short staffed as is and me having extra hours over the next few weeks is a blessing in disguise… I’ll be too busy to notice (and saving the extra money to join him in Miami next year 👀)

Maybe my colleague leaving, when we’re already short staffed as is and me having extra hours over the next few weeks is a blessing in disguise… I’ll be too busy to notice (and saving the extra money to join him in Miami next year 👀)
Same here Gee! With my new work, training and workload. Hopefully, I'll be too tired to care but I'm sure I'll be in a coffin with you if things go south with Mase, @amzi 😅

I’ll go and steal is passport so he cannot go anywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He’s 23, has a full on job, and has money to burn. Why wouldn’t he spend free time travelling and spending some of that cash 🤷‍♀️

He’s 23, has a full on job, and has money to burn. Why wouldn’t he spend free time travelling and spending some of that cash 🤷‍♀️
It’s only us bantering he can go travel the world for all I care
Just making light hearted fun of what happened last time

I don’t mind slutty vacay mason as long as he doesn’t surround himself with leeches but that’s unlikely, he needs his wingmen 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.