Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Said dutch stalker is the subject of the day over on tumblr, I honestly think she might have some issues and her dad doesn’t help either

Am I allowed to ask what happened to the 2 main members on here that have Al of a sudden disappeared? If not tell me to be quiet 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Said dutch stalker is the subject of the day over on tumblr, I honestly think she might have some issues and her dad doesn’t help either

Am I allowed to ask what happened to the 2 main members on here that have Al of a sudden disappeared? If not tell me to be quiet 😂😂
I too want to know 😅 but feel like it's a touchy subject

Reactions: 1
I volunteer to chaperone any trips Tour Guide Mount might do. I promise to look after him thoroughly.

• Haha
Hello all 👋🏼 I don’t really come on here any more. But if there’s one thing that will drag me out of my cave, it’s the daddy cut 👅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You should ask, you speak to them don’t you 🤪
Well I use to on here, I don’t speak to anyone outside of this site?

I genuinely thought they were decent people so I’m not sure why you think I speak to them

So I ask an innocent question then I get accused of speaking to said people when I’ve not 🙄

So I ask an innocent question then I get accused of speaking to said people when I’ve not 🙄
Sorry Amzi that was clearly another lie one of them told everyone! I think we move on now, discussing catfishes is probably derailing. Back to daddy Mase 👅

Sorry Amzi that was clearly another lie one of them told everyone! I think we move on now, discussing catfishes is probably derailing. Back to daddy Mase 👅
I can hand on heart say I’ve never spoken to any of them! Not actually sure what I’ve done wrong for people to be like that.

I’m so confused who the two main members that have disappeared are? Is it irishgirl and KLP? I didn’t know there was any drama there I thought everyone got along or maybe I’m reading the situation all wrong and would love to be filled in 😂 maybe they just decided that they didn’t want to speak on the thread anymore because they lost interest.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.