Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live 20 mins from there. Was there Friday! And was planning to go today but went against it 😅. Feel like I need to make a trip there more often 🤣
Right when can I come and visit so we can make ourselves known to mason?

Not sure how true this is but I heard that the players PR teams will release the rumours themselves just to worry the clubs they’re at so they’ll offer new contracts with more money. Tbf people like mason and Reece are probably some of the lowest paid in the team since they worked their way up from the academy

Reactions: 1
Not sure how true this is but I heard that the players PR teams will release the rumours themselves just to worry the clubs they’re at so they’ll offer new contracts with more money. Tbf people like mason and Reece are probably some of the lowest paid in the team since they worked their way up from the academy
But Chelsea couldn't do anything about contracts whilst these sanctions are on them. Until sold they cannot offer contracts can they? So yeah it could be press or agents chat but I would say there is some truth in the matter.

Let’s all have bets on what mason’s new job will be if this happens…

Let’s all have bets on what mason’s new job will be if this happens…
I doubt they would be actually allowed to do that. I've been reading that the Todd group are almost in. They just need talks with the government or something idk x

Reactions: 4
Drama ahead. Prepare yourselves…..

Tumblr teens on it…his latest follow 😂😂😂

• Haha
Right I’ve turned into the fbi/stalker I think she’s from Liverpool 🅿👀
She’s Harry Wilson’s sister. A long time friend of masons . There’s nothing in it. She’s followed by chloe, Chloe’s brother and Jasmine too😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s Harry Wilson’s sister. A long time friend of masons . There’s nothing in it. She’s followed by chloe, Chloe’s brother and Jasmine too😂😂
I’ve just seen it, I thought she was married to Harry Wilson 😂😂😂 imagine that drama!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.