Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Smca53

VIP Member
No one can convince me that Nathan isn’t a wag. Like he lives the lifestyle, goes to every game, lives with mason, goes on holiday with mason and his family so all we need now is for them to kiss and it’s official 😂 Nathan is in fact 100% a wag because all the facts point in favour lol
You just described a freeloading clout chaser, there, Katie!

I think it’s time people are open about the fact that Nathan’s the ultimate clout chaser in Mason’s life… he only makes money by making his multimillionaire friends buy trainers off him 😭 what else would he be doing with his time? Plus Mason seems to fund Nathan’s whole lifestyle, so the money he makes from shilling stuff to his friends is just like pocket money.

It’s such blatant misogyny in the Mason fandom, especially on Tumblr, to show support for Nathan but bitch about Carlotta - someone who actually has her own career that she worked for and clearly continues to work hard on. Yes she posts her work but that’s just simple advertisement in an industry that’s heavily reliant on social media 🤨🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

katiestewart

VIP Member
No one can convince me that Nathan isn’t a wag. Like he lives the lifestyle, goes to every game, lives with mason, goes on holiday with mason and his family so all we need now is for them to kiss and it’s official 😂 Nathan is in fact 100% a wag because all the facts point in favour lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12

katiestewart

VIP Member

How long till someone asks who the random arm is in the photo that’s cut out 😂
That’s actually my arm and we had a great night out on Sunday 😂
Sunday seems to be their only day off in a week cause everything drama happens on a Sunday 😂 wonder if they drink much when they go out cause wouldn’t they have training the next day anyways. Tommy t will be raging if he goes in hungover lol

The one sitting down? Look like it

I want these in full size please 😍

View attachment 1226280

Even Mase knows it's wet Wednesday 🤣
How big is his arse in that photo where he’s talking to Tommy t?!?! It’s so juicy 🥵 mason must be putting those squats in at the gym 😂

Sorry to bring up “drama” if this stresses you out but I’m literally laughing so hard I can’t help it 😂 I noticed mason has started liking ilanahchozn’s posts on Instagram again for the first time in 3 months lol and he’s unfollowed someone on his private too after losing a follower which I can’t help but think was Claire.
Claire bestie if you’re seeing (which I know you are because you obvs love a bit of tattle) this I really feel for you. Must be so difficult losing the hottest, sexiest, cutest guy in Britain but you've clearly fumbled the bag. Just want to thank you for all the ‘exciting’ times you’ve provided for us making the tread move absolutely rapid 😂 and all the memes and laughs we’ve had over you. I hope you stocked up on your st.moritz tan while you were in England because we know it’s your fave lol but make sure you don’t go outside in the rain because your tan will probably start running faster than the thread when you were at the Chelsea game 😂 hope you find someone who will give you all the attention you crave
Lots of love Katie xoxo 💋

P.S. as one final farwell we will accept gifts in the form of masons nudes xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Smca53

VIP Member
Random new account popping up giving out info the usual…just don’t see why she would need to go private she loved the attention last time
My honest take which I’m posting cos people will go wild over this, is that she’s realised he’s not serious about her and she’s not getting moved in to his mansion and going public as his WAG. He’s done everything possible to not be linked to her publicly. She’s a shag that’s it. Going private, deleting followers and removing likes screams of a girl having a strop cos the guy she likes won’t give her the attention she’s wanting 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

amzi

VIP Member
Welcome to thread 74
Thanks to the lovely @Geexoxo for the title

recap:
Mason got his hair cut! And it seems to have brought him some good luck.

He has gifted us with some goals and beautiful photos.

Unfortunately chelsea got knocked out the champions league this week which made us all want to comfort mason

Miss NY has been lurking on his main account and is trying to cause some drama.

I think that’s everything feel free to add anything if I’ve missed out bits.

1123FE49-B18E-4BDA-90EB-4E3D459CD715.jpeg

Opening the thread with this beauty 🥵

• Heart

mire94

Ehh...hi? I feel a bit afraid to comment right now but I think we are all making a big deal out of almost nothing?
This Jamie kid might not have been on a fashion set before and realized you always ask before posting anything but, it's a crappy shoot for a crappy magazine. No one is going to be fired for showing the outfits for the next cover of Vogue :ROFLMAO:

Though I do agree with those saying no one saw anything from Declan's amazing shoot that came out today. Great first thing to see when I woke up, I'll tell you that. But that was more professional 🤷‍♀️ I bet he didn't have his entire entourage with him for the shoot.

Smca53

VIP Member
I mean mason barely has time to shit he’s that busy! No lad I know that has a “normal” job that allows him to go out every weekend clubbing and meeting girls is anywhere near a body count of 30/40 let alone someone who spends most his week training and nights in hotels before match days 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think his body count is as high as people would assume

That’s why he keeps injuring his hand

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Smca53

VIP Member
I’ve got a recommendation for our Tony when his toaster packs in

658D1A16-BC74-4917-B789-FE191337506F.jpeg
8F9242A8-986A-4A3D-BD34-79F0BF166C6A.jpeg

£42.99 though he’ll need to wait for a pay rise

• Haha
Reactions: 9

amzi

VIP Member
I think they are all partly to blame. CC posted on the way to Portsmouth knowing everyone would go crazy, she also posted his brother helping and that selfie of them with Nathan, everyone of them posted something so they are all to blame. Nothing to do with Declan or chilly’s shoot came out before they were released so it is purely down to clout chasing, they know how to work things.
And the guy who posted the video shouldn’t have posted it asking people to take it down is hilarious

jdub

Chatty Member
Hello, all. It's been a while 😅 I've scored tickets to the Chelsea vs. Arsenal match in Orlando.
Also, before anyone gets any ideas...Puli is taken.
Carry on.

• Haha
  • Heart