Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused who the two main members that have disappeared are? Is it irishgirl and KLP? I didn’t know there was any drama there I thought everyone got along or maybe I’m reading the situation all wrong and would love to be filled in 😂 maybe they just decided that they didn’t want to speak on the thread anymore because they lost interest.
Maybe.... maybe not.... maybe they're Scottish and not Irish.... maybe its a cherry pie and not key lime..... who knows?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m so confused who the two main members that have disappeared are? Is it irishgirl and KLP? I didn’t know there was any drama there I thought everyone got along or maybe I’m reading the situation all wrong and would love to be filled in 😂 maybe they just decided that they didn’t want to speak on the thread anymore because they lost interest.
I thought the same but clearly not. And somehow I’ve ended up in the middle of it when all I wanted to do was provide some light hearted fun for you all .

I thought the same but clearly not. And somehow I’ve ended up in the middle of it when all I wanted to do was provide some light hearted fun for you all .
Don’t worry about it you provide such good content on here and make us all laugh. It was like a few weeks back I swear someone (not sure who it was I can’t remember) said that irishgirl/KLP were talking bad about you/laughing at you but I was so confused when that happened because I’ve been reading on here all the time and never seen anyone say anything bad about you. Unless they’re doing it outside of this thread but I doubt that. It’s all so strange I feel like I’ve missed something and everyone else knows all the gossip.
In my head I thought we all got along and just loved to thirst over mason together

• Heart
Don’t worry about it you provide such good content on here and make us all laugh. It was like a few weeks back I swear someone (not sure who it was I can’t remember) said that irishgirl/KLP were talking bad about you/laughing at you but I was so confused when that happened because I’ve been reading on here all the time and never seen anyone say anything bad about you. Unless they’re doing it outside of this thread but I doubt that. It’s all so strange I feel like I’ve missed something and everyone else knows all the gossip.
In my head I thought we all got along and just loved to thirst over mason together
Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. No-one has anything to gain by making non-mason related tit up on here. Those with hidden agendas are not here anymore, they just lurk now 👀 👋

Reactions: 1
Just makes you think who is real and who isn’t.
I wouldn’t think too much about it. You have done nothing wrong.
I think some people just pop in once in a while to start unnecessary drama when all we want is to thirst about Mason and occasionally send you to the coffin 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think some people just pop in once in a while to start unnecessary drama when all we want is to thirst about Mason and occasionally send you to the coffin 😂
I’ll be in there for the foreseeable 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean it hasn't happened. No-one has anything to gain by making non-mason related tit up on here. Those with hidden agendas are not here anymore, they just lurk now 👀 👋
Just confused as to how I missed it all 😂 not trying to cause any tension on here with anyone. I’d hope that everyone felt welcome on here I would feel terrible if I had made anyone feel unwelcome because at the end of the day I don’t think anyone on here actually knows each other personally so I wouldn’t judge or be horrible to anyone that I don’t know. I love the fact that on here it’s just good friendly vibes like a group chat and we all just get to discuss and thirty some idiot that has a chokehold on us all and just so happens to be an absolute hotty 🥵😂

Also I know this is random and off topic so yous probably don’t care but I found of the cookbook mason has was made by the England national team chef. Isn’t that so cute? Maybe it’s just me that thinks it is and I’m weird 😂 it’s this guy on instagram

Tbf if someones asks a question people are going to answer that’s what’s happened here.

there’s been lots of petty drama surrounding instagram and tumblr recently too so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Tbf if someones asks a question people are going to answer that’s what’s happened here.

there’s been lots of petty drama surrounding instagram and tumblr recently too so 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
I know that and I’m curious as to why they disappeared too. I just don’t get the cryptic answers, if anyone knows what’s happened just say it (unless it’s against rules to discuss it or obviously they don’t want to) but I think leaving comments like the ones that popped a week ago or so is just weird, it takes the joy of this thread away for no reason at all.

I know that and I’m curious as to why they disappeared too. I just don’t get the cryptic answers, if anyone knows what’s happened just say it (unless it’s against rules to discuss it or obviously they don’t want to) but I think leaving comments like the ones that popped a week ago or so is just weird, it takes the joy of this thread away for no reason at all.
I agree with this. If we can say the answer to the question then say it and move on instead of creating a big discussion about it that’ll go on for way too long. One answer would be good and then done and we can all get back to drooling over mason

Reactions: 5
To me the answers are within the replies 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just don’t see the need for this to keep being dragged out when it’s off topic anyway if people want the topic to go back to mason then make it about mason instead of going round it circles

To me the answers are within the replies 🤷🏻‍♀️ Just don’t see the need for this to keep being dragged out when it’s off topic anyway if people want the topic to go back to mason then make it about mason instead of going round it circles
I agree with this Gee and I don’t really know what questions aren’t being answered!

• Heart
I agree with this Gee and I don’t really know what questions aren’t being answered!
People can’t win if there was too many details I’m assuming it would be against rules which is fine and valid, not enough detail and people aren’t happy. I’ve read the answers people have given and come to a conclusion I think the answers say more than enough 🤍

• Heart
i would just take the hint that discussing the ins and the outs is against the rules.

so anyway, the daddy cut is back. Does that mean mason on the scoresheet on Saturday 👅

• Heart
Reactions: 4
i actually feel so dumb for not understanding any of this because clearly everyone else is understanding it lol still not sure how we came to the conclusion that those 2 people weren’t nice 😂

Reactions: 1
I also feel as tho the original question was harmless because they were just asking where 2 people went and those 2 people until now I thought were liked on the thread considering they were long term members practically since the thread was made they had been around. It’s only just recently me (and maybe some others) found out that they weren’t liked as we thought and we’re confused as to why. Totally understand that you guys can’t say all the details I just wanted to try clear up why some of us were a bit confused as to where this has all come from and wasn’t meaning to cause any tension on here

sorry for bringing it up again so here is some of masons 🍆 to make up for it. Please forgive me 🙏

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.