Mason Mount #74 The prince hair is no more, the buzz cut helps him score

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
926182F3-8011-4E96-98BE-1224AB49B01F.jpeg

why have I never seen this pic before? He looks so cute and I could just go over there rn and squeeze him he’s that cute with his big smile 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just gonna drop this in cos of anything can derail a chat, it’s this 😭😭

1651707231957.png

sweet dreams everyone 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how the Beales pic is like a nuclear bomb that we can just drop whenever we want to napalm the thread :ROFLMAO: 💣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I love how the Beales pic is like a nuclear bomb that we can just drop whenever we want to napalm the thread :ROFLMAO: 💣
Beales should be added to the banned topics these moderators are looking for 😂 he just causes pure terror for everyone no matter what. Beales isn’t good for the health you know? 😂 I think he should come with a jump scare warning or something hahaha

04AABDD9-FCEC-4137-99C5-EDDD9FE571F1.jpeg

thought this guy needs a bit of appreciation too. The fitted top 😍 the arms 😍 the smile 😍 omg can’t handle it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Im going to just say this, if you don’t want or can’t speak about it then don’t drop hints because people will ask.
Also for everyone on here I do not speak to any of them outside this site I would happily speak to anyone in private if they asked, but no one has. I am not part of their little whatever they have going on, if you chose to believe otherwise then that’s up to you. I will take a massive step back for a while now because I honestly don’t understand what I’ve done or what is causing people to think differently of me.
all I wanted to do was come on make people laugh, drool over mason (and cry when he shags someone who isn’t me)

i actually feel so dumb for not understanding any of this because clearly everyone else is understanding it lol still not sure how we came to the conclusion that those 2 people weren’t nice 😂
I too am confused but I'm ready to move on and not talk about them! Just in for Mason and us all getting along! Who's creating a new thread?

Im going to just say this, if you don’t want or can’t speak about it then don’t drop hints because people will ask.
Also for everyone on here I do not speak to any of them outside this site I would happily speak to anyone in private if they asked, but no one has. I am not part of their little whatever they have going on, if you chose to believe otherwise then that’s up to you. I will take a massive step back for a while now because I honestly don’t understand what I’ve done or what is causing people to think differently of me.
all I wanted to do was come on make people laugh, drool over mason (and cry when he shags someone who isn’t me)
I believe you hun! I don't even know how to message people privately on here 🤣

I would offer but I’m not sure I’m even welcome on here as I though I was, so someone else can have a go if they wish.
Just leave the drama behind and move on babe 🥰

Screenshot_20220505-072112_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
I would offer but I’m not sure I’m even welcome on here as I though I was, so someone else can have a go if they wish.
Girl honestly you’ve done nothing wrong and I’m sure everyone enjoys having you here. I do :)
Let’s just go back to thirsting over our noodle who only gives us haircut content recently

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.