Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m more than convinced he sees some of the stuff we say (not us specifically but just fans in general) like he has to be taking the piss out of us surely lol but then again idk how smart mason is 🤣

Reactions: 3
I think you’re giving him too much credit 😂 nothing he did lately made him seem witty or smart. Maybe he should’ve gone with MickeyMount 😂 but I agree about the movie being good, wish these guys wouldn’t keep
ruining stuff for me, first Entourage now this
If you’re looking for intelligence then maybe footballers isn’t a great place to start. Maybe some scientist or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you’re looking for intelligence then maybe footballers isn’t a great place to start. Maybe some scientist or something.
Glad we agree that mason isn’t the sharpest tool in the shed 🤣 some footballers seem to be quite clever though, Leon Goretzka for example is very educated on current politics and is always speaking out - so some are using their platforms wisely. Wouldn’t condemn them all together, but education definitely comes a bit short when the sport is always a priority growing up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I’m just dying that he taking the piss out of everyone, if he was serious he change the account altogether. He on the wind up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Little tit he is, he actually has that look about him defo a wind up

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't think he's on a wind up, I think he's genuinely that stupid, and on that note people....I have officially reached the point of no return... the ick has consumed me

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I have a season train ticket when it comes to mason, I can hop on and off when I need 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I feel like I have a season train ticket when it comes to mason, I can hop on and off when I need 😂😂
Haha Mason is like a city bus tour. He’s just a hop on hop off bus. That must be what he meant when he said he was the best tour guide 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.