Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go, sorry I am rubbish at recaps so this happened;

A crappy comment from Mase on Claire Accessorises insta gave most of us the ick along with her "tan" real or not. Thinking the latter 🤨

Great suggestion from @Bumblebee81 For the new thread.

We hope @keylimepie is okay after teeth problems ❤

England duty for Mase not so great 60 mins in 1 game then sat on his butt for 2nd game.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Here we go, sorry I am rubbish at recaps so this happened;

A crappy comment from Mase on Claire Accessorises insta gave most of us the ick along with her "tan" real or not. Thinking the latter 🤨

Great suggestion from @Bumblebee81 For the new thread.

We hope @keylimepie is okay after teeth problems ❤

England duty for Mase not so great 60 mins in 1 game then sat on his butt for 2nd game.
Thank you for the new thread love the title, not much else to report about mason, apart from mason mount March was a fail let’s see what April brings

Reactions: 2
Thank you for the new thread love the title, not much else to report about mason, apart from mason mount March was a fail let’s see what April brings
Thanks for new thread! 💙
Mason Mount March brought us 'nub' which NO-ONE was expecting, understood or even asked for.... roll on April 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mason my darling, firstly everyone knows it’s you, secondly don’t try and disguise yourself with one of your favourite films 🕷

Reactions: 3
I also hate to be that person but I'm sure Spiderman is Marvel and Warner Bros is DC. If I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up but he may have his franchises confused

Reactions: 2
Now I cannot be the only one thinking of alternatives for WB? Mine are swear words wan*er bas*ard 🤣

• Haha
I also hate to be that person but I'm sure Spiderman is Marvel and Warner Bros is DC. If I'm wrong, I'll hold my hands up but he may have his franchises confused
I actually think your right, isn’t Spiderman part of Disney now? I only know that from going to the Disney store and seeing all the spiderman stuff

I actually think your right, isn’t Spiderman part of Disney now? I only know that from going to the Disney store and seeing all the spiderman stuff
Maybe he is not the smartest man after all 😅

Btw, this picture "almost" make me swoon after him again.. not yet though

Screenshot_20220330-200555_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.