Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I officially have more photos of Mr Mountana on my phone than my husband's 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
well guys last day of mason mount march and it’s been a rollercoaster to say the least… do we think we’ll get one final tiktok as a send off? Probably not 😂

well guys last day of mason mount march and it’s been a rollercoaster to say the least… do we think we’ll get one final tiktok as a send off? Probably not 😂
Never know.. I guess depending if he comes to check on here before the end of the day 🤣 I vote yes please.. might totally remove my ick and fully back on board 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Never know.. I guess depending if he comes to check on here before the end of the day 🤣 I vote yes please.. might totally remove my ick and fully back on board 🤞
Yesss Mason we know you’re a lurker for sure so please send nudes 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just got back from A&E after falling flat on my face this morning and giving myself a mild concussion.
So glad I popped on here to see most of my fave pics thanks ladies, takes the pain away from my crappy swollen face!

Nudes would make it even better if you're lurking mase...please? :p

Yesss Mason we know you’re a lurker for sure so please send nudes 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Just got back from A&E after falling flat on my face this morning and giving myself a mild concussion.
So glad I popped on here to see most of my fave pics thanks ladies, takes the pain away from my crappy swollen face!

Oh no, hope you're ok hun? Mase better up his game tonight.. do it for the FBC, please 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Ah no hope you are okay.
You heard her Mase get ya kit off boy!!!

• Heart
Loving the pictures today 🥵 don’t think I spotted my personal fav! (I’m still firmly in the ick camp / off the train!) Bring back prime Mason 😍 in my opinion!
956488B7-9873-4E8A-89DF-DBAF01272B50.jpeg

Take it easy & hope you feel better soon 🤕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.