Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In honour of the new thread I wanted to put in a little throwback to one of my favourite Mason nights and to a Mason that wasn’t pissing me off 24/7 😂
96AFD9C7-5255-4B6B-B28B-4E7E047E6927.jpeg
8BE74374-B311-4511-A7A3-9639E177DCBB.jpeg
5D6C371E-22BE-45A0-8E55-8022AA6A0925.jpeg
7FC03E3F-F2C9-47F8-991C-CB7B8D3DC4AE.jpeg
F2129968-954F-40DB-BD5C-7B2EFA1523E2.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I honestly miss short haired mason so much. Like this long haired mason just ain’t the vibe if I’m totally honest 😂 I’m talking looks wise and personality wise

I also feel this on a personal level lol
Like he annoys me so much but I still look at a photo of him and just start drooling. I need to get the ick so bad hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I honestly miss short haired mason so much. Like this long haired mason just ain’t the vibe if I’m totally honest 😂 I’m talking looks wise and personality wise

Like he annoys me so much but I still look at a photo of him and just start drooling. I need to get the ick so bad hahaha
I was like that until this week! Normally a pic or 2 of him would make my day.. these past two days I literally feel annoyed when his pics popped up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Try watching the 'are you gonna spend time with meeeeee?? are you gonna show me aroouuunnnd?' video on repeat. It's similar to the white noise torture tactics that the army use on POW

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Try watching the 'are you gonna spend time with meeeeee?? are you gonna show me aroouuunnnd?' video on repeat. It's similar to the white noise torture tactics that the army use on POW
Of couhhhhse of couhhhhse … I’m the best toouh guide

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why are you all bringing back these bad memories for me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.