Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just about comment this but no she hasnt but also shes liking Masons posts now I've just looked 😂
I’ve noticed too but I’ve just been ignoring it because it’s all for attention. She doesn’t follow him so she’s clearly searching his profile just to like his photos. Proper fan behaviour 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has Claire been following Chelsea the whole time? Am I just a bit thick for noticing now 🤣😅
The girl is desperate, started following yesterday 🥴

I was just about comment this but no she hasnt but also shes liking Masons posts now I've just looked 😂
She doesn't follow his public account, only his private and he only follows her from his private. Liking his public posts is the same as you or me liking it, it will get lost in the millions of other likes as he wont notice it, unless he searches for it (which i doubt as he will be completely unaware that its happened). Personally i think she's doing it for attention as she knows the teens/fans will notice it and bring her to the spotlight again, our Claire's accessories is not a stupid girl. She knows the attention she got when people jumped on his comment on her last post and i swear she or her 'friend' posted on here last time
The irony of the whole things is that since Claire left the UK, Mase has been doing the JG liking game with other girls from his private, so whatever she is to him, she's clearly insignificant and she knows it, hence the acts of desperation.
I wouldn't actually be surprised if Mason has been put off Claire because of the attention that was generated the last time. We all know he likes to do his whoring in private and he got exposed with Claire.

Reactions: 6
She’s definitely doing it to stay relevant and get some attention out of it - or she really is turning into him one nub at a time 😂 😜 he probably won’t comment on her pics again after the last time and she needs new ways to generate clout - so she’s really into soccerrr now

• Haha

She doesn't follow his public account, only his private and he only follows her from his private. Liking his public posts is the same as you or me liking it, it will get lost in the millions of other likes as he wont notice it, unless he searches for it (which i doubt as he will be completely unaware that its happened). Personally i think she's doing it for attention as she knows the teens/fans will notice it and bring her to the spotlight again, our Claire's accessories is not a stupid girl. She knows the attention she got when people jumped on his comment on her last post and i swear she or her 'friend' posted on here last time
The irony of the whole things is that since Claire left the UK, Mase has been doing the JG liking game with other girls from his private, so whatever she is to him, she's clearly insignificant and she knows it, hence the acts of desperation.
I wouldn't actually be surprised if Mason has been put off Claire because of the attention that was generated the last time. We all know he likes to do his whoring in private and he got exposed with Claire.
Couldn’t have said it any better myself. She just wants a reaction from us and I’m not going to give her one. She can like all the posts and even comment on them if she wants. Still doesn’t change the fact that mason doesn’t give a tit and has a lineup of girls while Claire is sitting in NY begging for attention

100percent agree, if he’s playing the good old chilly game she’s already replaced by the next US girl or one of his usual UK hook ups

• Haha
Mason comes across as someone wants discretion, so get ready girls to delete all your social media and change your identity (*ahem.. not your skin tone Claire*) if he slides in those DMs :ROFLMAO:

100percent agree, if he’s playing the good old chilly game she’s already replaced by the next US girl or one of his usual UK hook ups
Oh Mase is nowhere near the Chilly standards of whoring expertise....no spreadsheets and highlighters are needed in the planner just yet. Chilly is the master, Mase is still the apprentice :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I like his posts all the time.. why isn't there any news or gossips about it 🤣🤷‍♀️

Also, how can one apply to be his UK hoe, asking for a friend 😅😅

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mase if he see's Claire's likes on his public account and that she follows Chelsea :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3

If mason wants someone in secret to change their identity I’m the one for him! 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
claire following chelsea 🤡🤡 that's so invasive, even if she was mason's official girlfriend she can't follow chelsea
1) she doesn't care about that sport
2) she says soccer 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll start a new thread if that’s okay?

New thread

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.