Mason Mount #73 Mase flirted awkwardly, we ALL cringed. Can anyone tell us Claire’s real tinge?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Either he a truly thinks no one knows it’s him, or he is taking the piss

He’s taking the piss for sure. He still shows on my search list even after changing the name so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2

It’s the fictional cartel boss, super hero but wrong franchise studio mix for me 😂 I really liked the old one, he should have kept the comment and the account as it was - man up ffs .. no one would have cared after a few days, now it just gets more cringe by the minute 🥴 I’m pretty sure he thinks he’s „invisible“ now and made a really cool name choice 🤦‍♀️ Mason Mount March did not disappoint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What's happening now?? Will this news make me get more ick??

Oh gosh 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I guess he wants the "best of both worlds"

I guess at least he took my advice, so a brownie point for him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I can’t take him serious 🥴 why’s he so icky atm?? Like im genuinely concerned does he not have any active brain cells?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like I should go on a Mason detox 🤣. Any recommendations on who I spy on that is not a nub 🤣 in the meantime? @amzi talk some senses into our man, please 🙏

I’m just dying that he taking the piss out of everyone, if he was serious he change the account altogether. He on the wind up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m just dying that he taking the piss out of everyone, if he was serious he change the account altogether. He on the wind up. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think you’re giving him too much credit 😂 nothing he did lately made him seem witty or smart. Maybe he should’ve gone with MickeyMount 😂 but I agree about the movie being good, wish these guys wouldn’t keep
ruining stuff for me, first Entourage now this

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.