Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might just set my eyes on big T he is a nice family man

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
So what if he’s seeing someone, who cares if she flown in from America, so what if he’s shagging her.
we don’t need this every time he’s linked to someone-especially with absolutely no proof just someone popping in and saying it out of nowhere !

Reactions: 7
I feel like it’s more mason needs me in a nice person who won’t tell a soul about our relationship I’ll be there to cook him dinner everyday and give him babies I don’t see why he won’t fall at my feet
Amzi, we don't live in the 50s any more. And that is better for us!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So what if he’s seeing someone, who cares if she flown in from America, so what if he’s shagging her.
we don’t need this every time he’s linked to someone-especially with absolutely no proof just someone popping in and saying it out of nowhere !
Remember he was in a long term relationship with bev according to a random account, she had an actual boyfriend when that was sent. 🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Might just set my eyes on big T he is a nice family man
Debs will have your eyes out.

I'm sure KLP won't mind sharing Nath before you getting that far. Still Beales is available 😅
How many times Nath off the table. Same as Tony we allocated them to members back in the day.

• Haha
Well mason was in a hotel last night, so doubt he was mooching around Harry Potter world yesterday.

• Haha
@amzi you need to embrace your new life with either Beales or Benny, these are your only remaining options now

Well mason was in a hotel last night, so doubt he was mooching around Harry Potter world yesterday.
Just to make it crystal clear for any lurkers, that would be in a hotel with the rest of the Chelsea team, no hoes present apart from maybe Chilly

Just to make it crystal clear for any lurkers, that would be in a hotel with the rest of the Chelsea team, no hoes present apart from maybe Chilly

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Right I'm back to work! Let's hope Chelsea win and Mase scores! I want to see those teef! Have a nice day everyone 💙

Screenshot_20220313-121124_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.