Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You just have to ruin it for yourself don’t you? And that’s also why you’ll never be invited. Don’t worry though, I’ve found you a perfect box

I’m sorry I’m just trying to lighten the mood

Reactions: 1
I’m just going to go and dig myself a hole 😂😂
Anyway happy Sunday, let’s hope for a win today and no drama with mason and joe

Also we will all eat our words if miss New York posts from the bridge 🧐🅿

Reactions: 3
Well if he is taking tips off chilly she will be at the game later, chilly invites his hoes so let’s see 😂😂
Was going to say let's see if she will be at the game today 🤔

Also, how funny that someone created a new account just to come and drop a bomb. Haven't been online since and probably won't be coming back to the thread 🤷‍♀️. Anyhow, have a nice Sunday guys! I'll try to sneak back and catch up 🥰

Screenshot_20220313-095149_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 6
My brother is friends with a guy who knows mase and he was at the lion king with an American girl called Claire grossman he flew her over from the states and she has been staying in his house
Long time lurker of this thread for a giggle but here we go again 🤦🏼‍♀️ I personally don’t think there is any concrete proof to say this is true, but she does look like a mix of the girls he has previously been linked to so she is for sure his type but I am still sticking with it’s not true 🤞🏻

Was going to say let's see if she will be at the game today 🤔

Also, how funny that someone created a new account just to come and drop a bomb. Haven't been online since and probably won't be coming back to the thread 🤷‍♀️. Anyhow, have a nice Sunday guys! I'll try to sneak back and catch up 🥰

View attachment 1121900
Maybe it was her to stir the pot surely she would have jet lag at that hour coming from NYC 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Well I’ve still got the ick 😂 but I love how the thread came to life ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well I don’t like this new girl, she’s not done anything to me but I don’t like anyone who goes within a foot of mason 😂😂 I think we can all gather that

Reactions: 2

Amzi at Stamford Bridge later
You know it. Stay away from mason. Sick of these girls getting in my way.

No as the hospitality was all done before the sanctions they can still have vips, if you wanna call them that. Just going forward cannot pay to sit exec boxes.
Oh well that’s just wonderful. How do I sneak into one of these boxes to have a word with miss NY she’s ruining my chances

• Haha
You know it. Stay away from mason. Sick of these girls getting in my way.

Oh well that’s just wonderful. How do I sneak into one of these boxes to have a word with miss NY she’s ruining my chances
I’m celebrating that Amzi has chosen to stay in her Lane

• Haha
I’m celebrating that Amzi has chosen to stay in her Lane
I’ll make you a deal, if she posts at the bridge later, I can move on from mason…to Nathan?
I’m joking I’ll move on to timo he is less disappointing 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Ta
I’ll make you a deal, if she posts at the bridge later, I can move on from mason…to Nathan?
I’m joking I’ll move on to timo he is less disappointing 😂😂😂
Don’t be a fool, Take Timo, you’ve got less chance of getting hurt by KLP

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.