Mason Mount #71 only fans is here, FBC queue here

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting ready for NYC babyyyyyyy 😆
🅿🅿🅿🅿

mason hides there how’s much better than chilly does

My brother is friends with a guy who knows mase and he was at the lion king with an American girl called Claire grossman he flew her over from the states and she has been staying in his house
Does your brothers friends grandads hamster have any proof of this?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I would say so…and she’s actually in London who knows, who cares I’m just jealous she could be getting his D
They all look the same to me, I’m just sad it’s not one of us 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She posted 9hrs doing tourist things like HP tour so interesting that our little informant only had this inside info after seeing that she was in London. Wonder why the uncles nephews hamster didn’t tell you about Mase bringing her over before the girl made it clear she was in London? 🧐

my logical brain says that if she is happy to post about HP tour then why would she hide going to the theatre unless she never went? She could even post a shot of the theatre poster (just like she did with the HP sign) and there would be no incimination of Mase UNLESS SHE WAS NEVER AT THE THEATRE

at this moment in time we just have 2 people who follow each other SM in the same country, nothing more, no story here

Provide more receipts next time

Reactions: 9

here we go again

She posted 9hrs doing tourist things like HP tour so interesting that our little informant only had this inside info after seeing that she was in London. Wonder why the uncles nephews hamster didn’t tell you about Mase bringing her over before the girl made it clear she was in London? 🧐

my logical brain says that if she is happy to post about HP tour then why would she hide going to the theatre unless she never went? She could even post a shot of the theatre poster (just like she did with the HP sign) and there would be no incimination of Mase UNLESS SHE WAS NEVER AT THE THEATRE

at this moment in time we just have 2 people who follow each other SM in the same country, nothing more, no story here

Provide more receipts next time
I wish there was a clap reaction 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I don’t care to be honest. It’s too early on a Sunday morning to give a shite. If he’s banging Claire, good for him. Perhaps next time newbie, a little introduction might go a long way

Reactions: 7
Also if he actually went INTO the theatre and watched the show as opposed to just walking past, do you not think there would be more fan pics with him?
the one photo that was taken was outside the theatre as there’s fag butts on the pavement. Don’t think Mase is cultured enough to take a date to the theatre.

Reactions: 5
Also @aimlee5 your name is suspiciously very like a pair of trainers featured on Claire’s insta. She’s absolutely gorgeous by the way!
81E452CE-D0E9-411A-999B-3A0DCE5A9B89.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Also considering they play today he would’ve most likely been in training and then staying with the club at the hotel like usual. Not sure where he would’ve had time to go to Watford and do the tour on top of that 🤔 can see it now Chelsea is going through the toughest time but Tommy gives his top goal scorer a day off to do the HP tour as long as mase gets him a key ring

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also if he actually went INTO the theatre and watched the show as opposed to just walking past, do you not think there would be more fan pics with him?
the one photo that was taken was outside the theatre as there’s fag butts on the pavement. Don’t think Mase is cultured enough to take a date to the theatre.
This is exactly my point I said in the other thread imagine going to the theatre snd seing him I would be first to whip my phone out 😂😂 I cannot for the life of me imagine mason at the lion king

Also @aimlee5 your name is suspiciously very like a pair of trainers featured on Claire’s insta. She absolutely gorgeous by the way!
View attachment 1121852
You little detective you 🔎

U need to join @irishgal2013 in the FBI that was impressive 😂
I’m nowhere near at her level yet 🤣🤣

Also considering they play today he would’ve most likely been in training and then staying with the club at the hotel like usual. Not sure where he would’ve had time to go to Watford and do the tour on top of that 🤔 can see it now Chelsea is going through the toughest time but Tommy gives his top goal scorer a day off to do the HP tour as long as mase gets him a key ring
He used Harry Potters invisibility cloak to avoid Tommy lurking the corridors

• Haha
Well if he is taking tips off chilly she will be at the game later, chilly invites his hoes so let’s see 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.