Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well no 😂😂 I like how we’ve all made jokes and shared things rather than shouting at each other for bringing it up

Also if beales wants to share some content of mason on the beach he can
He won’t, the little puffy lipped prick is too self serving

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
With everyone jumping ship and leaving…?!
No I just meant how we’ve all take the piss and not argued with us bringing it up. Sorry I didnt mean anything by it x

The tik tok’s have started now it won’t let me post the link

• Heart
Reactions: 2
No I just meant how we’ve all take the piss and not argued with us bringing it up. Sorry I didnt mean anything by it x
I think we’re all just having a laugh

after all if you don’t laugh… you’ll send a DM to the blonde head and get yourself blocked (so I’ve heard)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“I’m the best tour guide” says Mason Mount, the man who infamously missed his own bleeping tour of Cobham mere days earlier.

from being a day late and not live, another highlight of the video for me, was when he also could remember what a bleeping ‘sink’ is. 😂

So the fact he can be influenced by a male bratz doll and others in that circle is doesn't surprise me, if anything it’s a bit predictable.

However…just give us some nudes and I’ll forget everything I just said.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh the irony of Chelsea uploading the Mase Cobham tour on youtube now! :LOL:

'are you gonna hang out with meeeeee?'
'are you gonna show me aroouunndddd?'

Dying to put this in the comments cos he is after all 'the best tour guide' :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Someone may have put this in the YouTube comments... 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
D0E81516-A8F8-4922-A58C-B0A8B62B1D92.jpeg

this came up on chelsea ig….I played it….not today thank you

OMG someone check but I think the video has been deleted 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.