Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really hit me today though, how little privacy these footballers have, espescially if they want to go out and party. I mean, Mason wasn’t tagged in that video, he doesn’t follow that girl who uploaded it, we had no concrete proof that he was in Miami, and yet the video’s already on tumblr, and lots of people know about it. I’m sure that girl, Mason and Beales have gotten quite a few dms about it as well.

what a restrictive life in some ways.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think this is proof that he is trying to maintain his Prince Charming look. I wonder what the girl said who was asked for it to take down.
or maybe big T stepped in after seing the comments on you tube. Can you imagine ‘deb I thought mase had gone golfing with dec, he’s in Miami being a part time tour guide’

It’s really hit me today though, how little privacy these footballers have, espescially if they want to go out and party. I mean, Mason wasn’t tagged in that video, he doesn’t follow that girl who uploaded it, we had no concrete proof that he was in Miami, and yet the video’s already on tumblr, and lots of people know about it. I’m sure that girl, Mason and Beales have gotten quite a few dms about it as well.

I see your point but I think anyone in the public eye will know they won’t get much privacy. And if your with genuine friends they wouldn’t have allowed it to get posted, unfortunately for him he is with the hugest clout chaser who wouldn’t care

Reactions: 4

I mean yeah but even more reason not to be friends with utter dickheads, then maybe this sort of thing won’t happen to you. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else think this is proof that he is trying to maintain his Prince Charming look. I wonder what the girl said who was asked for it to take down.
or maybe big T stepped in after seing the comments on you tube. Can you imagine ‘deb I thought mase had gone golfing with dec, he’s in Miami being a part time tour guide’

I see your point but I think anyone in the public eye will know they won’t get much privacy. And if your with genuine friends they wouldn’t have allowed it to get posted, unfortunately for him he is with the hugest clout chaser who wouldn’t care

Yeah, I always knew you don’t get too much privacy once you sign on for this, but I never realised how much the smallest stuff can be picked up and put on the internet. This defo happens more now because of smart phones/instagram.

The video did seem like an honest mistake to me, he wasn’t the main focus of it, he wasn’t even named 🤷‍♀️

Yeah, I always knew you don’t get too much privacy once you sign on for this, but I never realised how much the smallest stuff can be picked up and put on the internet. This defo happens more now because of smart phones/instagram.

The video did seem like an honest mistake to me, he wasn’t the main focus of it, he wasn’t even named 🤷‍♀️
If he didn’t hang round with people that had their phones glued to their hands filming every move little mistakes wouldn’t happen 😬 I mean when JG and Phil went out partying together we got ONE picture so the company they keep must have some respect for privacy and enjoying the moment 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
mason can come hang out with me. I won't tell a soul 🤐 I even have a goal in my back yard that he can train on...my kids would love it! Maybe we can go see Puli play in a couple of days 😂

When shall we all go?
i only want to go if the tour ends up like @jflurker93's fic... 😇

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The fact that he’s with Beale who shares a lot means he’s bound to be outed on his whereabouts and what he does. I’ll give him credit for having fun but I won’t give him credit for not realising this. Also clout chasers will do tit like this to get attention. He should definitely get better people around him.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The fact that he’s with Beale who shares a lot means he’s bound to be outed on his whereabouts and what he does. I’ll give him credit for having fun but I won’t give him credit for not realising this. Also clout chasers will do tit like this to get attention. He should definitely get better people around him.
Yep Nathan and Benny don't post much do they, if they do it's usually after the event.

Reactions: 2

Unfortunately if you hang around with utter idiots you eventually start to look like one too!
I mean Ian Beale blocked me for being complimentary about a quote he put up - then bam guess what his little minion Nathan blocked me - honestly grow some balls and make your own choices - Nathan looks like a dick ( sorry KLP 😘). Now mason looks like an idiot for hanging about with him and using shockingly tit chat up lines
What I’m trying to say is mason is an idiot for being influenced by dickheads like beales who are clearly after the attention by being his mate - that’s all they want

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.