Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the main ick is it the comment or being with that blonde himbo Beales?
At the end of the day he is allowed to do what the hell he wants with whoever he wants. His life, but get why so many are disappointed with his choice of 1 friend. But we all make mistakes he just needs to find it out. Soon hopefully.
Because who you like to be with reflects who you are as a person. It was only this week that his friend was calling women disgusting names on social media. Where everyone can see it. Imagine what he says in private, then.

I mean, my ick comes from Mason having no personality and trying too hard and being a cringefest. It puts me off. I can't help it.
But I totally get why everyone else is disappointed by his actions. Again, even the teens who never allow anyone to say something negative about Mason are annoyed. It says it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I got the ick a bit ago, the fact he’s holidaying it up with Sloshpot Beales last night was the nail in the coffin.
The video this morning is just 🥴
Before you come at me I’m not naive, I know what 23 year olds are like, I know what I was like at 23, but I think it’s how easily influenced he seems, just don’t pretend to be the golden boy when you are just the same as all the others.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Because who you like to be with reflects who you are as a person. It was only this week that his friend was calling women disgusting names on social media. Where everyone can see it. Imagine what he says in private, then.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I got the ick a bit ago, the fact he’s holidaying it up with Sloshpot Beales last night was the nail in the coffin.
the video this morning is just 🥴
Before you come at me I’m not naive, I know what 23 year
olds are like, I know what I was like at 23, but I think it’s how easily influenced he seems, just don’t pretend to be the golden boy when you are just the same as all the others.
Sloshpot 😂😂😂

the video this morning is just 🥴
Before you come at me I’m not naive, I know what 23 year
olds are like, I know what I was like at 23, but I think it’s how easily influenced he seems, just don’t pretend to be the golden boy when you are just the same as all the others.

Reactions: 2

This tickled me the memes I’m seeing have me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh the irony of Chelsea uploading the Mase Cobham tour on youtube now! :LOL:

'are you gonna hang out with meeeeee?'
'are you gonna show me aroouunndddd?'

Dying to put this in the comments cos he is after all 'the best tour guide' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Honestly really surprised but we seem to be on the same page as the Tumblr lot, this person has summed it up really well IMO

53F45B37-7982-499B-8BC3-CFB987C2A93A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh the irony of Chelsea uploading the Mase Cobham tour on youtube now! :LOL:

'are you gonna hang out with meeeeee?'
'are you gonna show me aroouunndddd?'

Dying to put this in the comments cos he is after all 'the best tour guide' :LOL::LOL::LOL:
Oh my gosh as if they have?! Hello Chelsea fc you been lurking here?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ok, confess. Who is the Chelsea admin? It has to be someone from Tattle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.