Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately if you hang around with utter idiots you eventually start to look like one too!
I mean Ian Beale blocked me for being complimentary about a quote he put up - then bam guess what his little minion Nathan blocked me - honestly grow some balls and make your own choices - Nathan looks like a dick ( sorry KLP 😘). Now mason looks like an idiot for hanging about with him and using shockingly tit chat up lines
What I’m trying to say is mason is an idiot for being influenced by dickheads like beales who are clearly after the attention by being his mate - that’s all they want
You have free reign this whole week Suder. I can’t cope with it. I need to sit in a darkened room

• Heart
Reactions: 5
You have free reign this whole week Suder. I can’t cope with it. I need to sit in a darkened room
Don’t say that cos you know I’ll run with it 😂
No I’ve had my rant about them and I’m saying no more

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how much of the fear Mason has on a scale of 1-10 after seeing that video today.

Reactions: 3
I’m starting to wonder if Mason Trout ever deserved any of your wonderful masterpieces 😡
unnamed-6.jpg

I said to myself, 'Go ahead. Take a chance. Fall in love with the sweet, nice guy.' I had hope. My God, I live on it. Anyway, he ended up disappointing me more than any of the other fuckboi players.

Has anyone made that Spicey Rice rave thread yet, I'm sure I could rewrite my future songs for him. Or Rashford. Or DCL.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 1015552

I said to myself, 'Go ahead. Take a chance. Fall in love with the sweet, nice guy.' I had hope. My God, I live on it. Anyway, he ended up disappointing me more than any of the other fuckboi players.

Has anyone made that Spicey Rice rave thread yet, I'm sure I could rewrite my future songs for him. Or Rashford. Or DCL.
ohhhhh do a DCL one -I’do terrible things to him if he would Let me 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 1015552

All men are a disappointment in the end (you are excluded from this)

Is Chilly still on your list? 🥺

All men are a disappointment in the end (you are excluded from this)

Is Chilly still on your list? 🥺
Chilly can still get it. For now. 😆 Who knows when he will disappoint me.

Jesse Lingard climbing the list these days. Loftus-Cheek coming out of obscurity for the list. Connor Gallagher getting himself quite high up.

Fulham footballer Tom Cairney, who i used to love, forgot about, and remembered existed last week, is on the list.

Reactions: 2
I wonder how much of the fear Mason has on a scale of 1-10 after seeing that video today.
Don't think he has any fear, or shame, bold as brass, but received a proper bollocking from his PR team and got Beales to get the girl to take the story down (he would never have asked himself, not good pillowtalk)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.