Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They video has made my insides shrivel up. As someone who’s the same age as Mason if someone said that to me trying to flirt I would be stop dropping and rolling out of there. The ick is not the word to describe how I feel.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve entered a 7 day mourning period. It excuses me from work and I can move on with my life

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Oh the irony of Chelsea uploading the Mase Cobham tour on youtube now! :LOL:

'are you gonna hang out with meeeeee?'
'are you gonna show me aroouunndddd?'

Dying to put this in the comments cos he is after all 'the best tour guide' :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
“I’m the best tour guide” says Mason Mount, the man who infamously missed his own bleeping tour of Cobham mere days earlier.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all of the wrong reasons but absolutely howling at catching up today 😂🤦‍♀️🙄 Mason, Mason Mason!!

Tour guide Mason 🤣 bedrooms this way!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They video has made my insides shrivel up. As someone who’s the same age as Mason if someone said that to me trying to flirt I would be stop dropping and rolling out of there. The ick is not the word to describe how I feel.
Couldn't agree more! I'd be running a mile

Reactions: 2
Early birds as well. It’s probably 10am there. Proper elders getting up early and all to be tourists

Well, I see I've picked the wrong day to pop back onto the thread 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Well, I see I've picked the wrong day to pop back onto the thread 😭😭😭
It’s a good day come and join the laughs, don’t think the thread has been like this for a while

Reactions: 5
What falling to pieces before our eyes?
Well no 😂😂 I like how we’ve all made jokes and shared things rather than shouting at each other for bringing it up

Also if beales wants to share some content of mason on the beach he can

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.