Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This! I think its also a case of he is being a little stupid in choosing to go there and who with. It might be over the top for me to say but he is putting his next few matches at risk if you ask me. They had been warned to be sensible about things but he has been lurd into this with the people he has gone with. I’m surprised at that benny guy tbh.
I’m not saying he can’t go and have fun I just think you’ve got a week off which is rare use the time wisely. If he is our every night partying he will feel the effects when he lands back in the uk.
I blame Beales too....

• Heart
Reactions: 3
But is no one thinking about his 50 girlfriends? They all must be heartbroken today :cry: Poor Mia was going to give him a second chance.

I got the, probably, incurable ick weeks ago but still...oh Noodle!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I might be alone but I’m not surprised and I never saw him as inocent or Prince Charming. He’s 23 and lived a sheltered life, he is bound to be ‘blinded by the lights’.
What I am surprised about is him hanging out with the lots of Beale and engaging in the party lifestyle mid season, but here’s to hoping his parents do their job and give him a bollocking?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m just sat wondering what actually went through his mind when he said that?! Wonder if after he was like ‘wow mason’
Yeah like Wow Mason I am so impressed. What do you do again? Flutter eye lashes

Reactions: 1
Well the video has made its way to tumblr how long before it gets out else where

I’ve never seen him as squeaky clean either and he shouldn’t have to be .. we all know what it’s like being 23 .. but it’s unfortunate timing with various icks to choose from at the moment - travelling to hoevid central, hanging with problematic beales.. choose your ick. Plus his cocky attitude on the pitch and Tuchel benching him and so on and so on ..

Reactions: 4
we always said that Mase had good people around him, but where are they? why is no-one telling him what a cretin Beales is? Maybe he doesn't have that support after all....

Reactions: 8
I’ve never seen him as squeaky clean either and he shouldn’t have to be .. we all know what it’s like being 23 .. but it’s unfortunate timing with various icks to choose from at the moment - travelling to hoevid central, hanging with problematic beales.. choose your ick. Plus his cocky attitude on the pitch and Tuchel benching him and so on and so on ..
yeah, exactly! I never assumed that he wasn’t sleeping around, because why shouldn’t he? He’s single, let him have fun. We all probably did as well. But it’s the travelling to Miami right now, and just something about that video which made me 😬🥴 He’s started to seem a bit too cocky/try-hard.

On another note, I’m also uninentionally contrasting this against that fanfic (I think it was by JFLurker) where he met OP on NYE and was talking shark facts. I know I shouldn’t, but 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
What i struggle to understand is that Mase is clearly a good looking guy, he has bad chat but he can work on it - why cant he meet girls organically as opposed to Beales putting his pimp hat on? It must be difficult for someone in the public eye to suss out ordinary people's intentions but what the hell does he think these hoes intentions are???

Reactions: 6
So the main ick is it the comment or being with that blonde himbo Beales?
At the end of the day he is allowed to do what the hell he wants with whoever he wants. His life, but get why so many are disappointed with his choice of 1 friend. But we all make mistakes he just needs to find it out. Soon hopefully.

we always said that Mase had good people around him, but where are they? why is no-one telling him what a cretin Beales is? Maybe he doesn't have that support after all....
I’ll take one for the team and tell him 😂😂

So the main ick is it the comment or being with that blonde himbo Beales?
At the end of the day he is allowed to do what the hell he wants with whoever he wants. His life, but get why so many are disappointed with his choice of 1 friend. But we all make mistakes he just needs to find it out. Soon hopefully.
It’s not just that. I think he’s made the wrong choice at the wrong time of the season. Only time will tell if this impacts him.
No one is saying he can’t go and have fun I think we can all agree that’s not what irs about. It’s about these people using him for their own food and him not realising. Beales just in general isn’t a nice person and a bad influence.

• Haha
What i struggle to understand is that Mase is clearly a good looking guy, he has bad chat but he can work on it - why cant he meet girls organically as opposed to Beales putting his pimp hat on? It must be difficult for someone in the public eye to suss out ordinary people's intentions but what the hell does he think these hoes intentions are???
I think the benefit is that it’s clear that there are no strings attached in that scenario while when you meet someone „normal“ they might get hurt or have expectations he’s not willing to meet .. i think it’s overall less complicated for him

I think the benefit is that it’s clear that there are no strings attached in that scenario while when you meet someone „normal“ they might get hurt or have expectations he’s not willing to meet .. i think it’s overall less complicated for him
In other words 'easier'. Doesn't have to bother with actually being a decent guy

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll take one for the team and tell him 😂😂

It’s not just that. I think he’s made the wrong choice at the wrong time of the season. Only time will tell if this impacts him.
No one is saying he can’t go and have fun I think we can all agree that’s not what irs about. It’s about these people using him for their own food and him not realising. Beales just in general isn’t a nice person and a bad influence.
Amzi I will love you forever if you tell him 🤣🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.