Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy tit, I just went to see that video, and that girl’s voice is ANNOYING. Like nails on chalkboard. I’m also getting the ick 😕

bemorespicy indeed, or even Kepa 🤷‍♀️
She’s all nasel in her voice cos her current nose doesn’t match the one she had in 2015 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Honestly, the more stories I see from Miami, the more hilarious it is that Declan’s out golfing in Scotland 🤣🤣 he’s a cutieee, I just hope he never gives me the ick

Reactions: 1
I’m just sat wondering what actually went through his mind when he said that?! Wonder if after he was like ‘wow mason’

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyway let’s change the subject @keylimepie have you found nath yet?

Tour guide wasn’t too drunk he signed this last night apparently

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
does anyone have the video of mason saying hes the best tour guide

does anyone have the video of mason saying hes the best tour guide
Oh wait I just saw it , lmao wtf and the girls voice is super annoying Jesus , also why the heck is mason friends with that Jayden guy he was on towie like two years ago and I couldn’t stand him , and how did they even become friends like huh ?

Reactions: 3
Mase is not the guy we all thought hoped he was, I knew this after the Bev pic. At least Chilly and JG are open about being hoes though....
There's nothing wrong with a 23 yr old shagging around and having a one night stands with girls that can only be used for one night stands and nothing more, but don't pretend to then have a squeaky clean disney prince image when you're really not....

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mase is not the guy we all thought hoped he was, I knew this after the Bev pic. At least Chilly and JG are open about being hoes though....
There's nothing wrong with a 23 yr old shagging around and having a one night stands with girls that can only be used for one night stands and nothing more, but don't pretend to then have a squeaky clean disney prince image when you're really not....

• Heart
Reactions: 2
This! I think its also a case of he is being a little stupid in choosing to go there and who with. It might be over the top for me to say but he is putting his next few matches at risk if you ask me. They had been warned to be sensible about things but he has been lurd into this with the people he has gone with. I’m surprised at that benny guy tbh.
I’m not saying he can’t go and have fun I just think you’ve got a week off which is rare use the time wisely. If he is our every night partying he will feel the effects when he lands back in the uk.

Today's phrase of the day;

'disappointed but not surprised'
Don’t forget ‘I’m the best tour guide’

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.