Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i'm not going to see any stories of Mason or his friends: girls in need + the beeboy = Mason being a jerk (more than he normally is as every man), i don't want to have the ick😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1
No please I didn’t just hear mason tell someone in the back of a video on ig ‘I’m the best tour guide’ ICK
I'm really hoping that was Beales 🙏..

Edit : Actually now ive listened again you're right it is Mase

• Haha
NOTE: I find all this funny, I’m not causing drama, just making light of the situation. Just wanted to clear that up just incase.

Reactions: 2
Thread title idea :

Mason mount #69 : I don't give girl flowers, I'll give you good tours though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
i read that Chilly does not have vacations, i felt sorry, it must be sad not to be able to play and that your place in the england team for the world cup is at stake 🥺

• Sad
i read that Chilly does not have vacations, i felt sorry, it must be sad not to be able to play and that your place in the england team for the world cup is at stake 🥺
This makes me sad. If anyone deserves a holiday to chill and relax it’s him after his ingury.
I’m putting my sensible hat on for a moment, I’m not saying mason shouldn’t be out having fun and partying…he is young make the most of it and all. I just hope it’s not a week long of it because he has 1 week off to rest and recover from all those games Chelsea have had, and I would hate to see his form ruined by a week of parting with Ian Beale.

Reactions: 3
I just hope it’s not a week long of it because he has 1 week off to rest and recover from all those games Chelsea have had, and I would hate to see his form ruined by a week of parting with Ian Beale.
As a Chelsea fan, I couldn't agree more 🙏

I didn't know that? Did it say why? Was he naughty 🤣
the injured players will not have vacations by decision of the directors of Chelsea, they have to stay in london for controls. I don't want to have bad vibes but Chelsea will lose the Club World Cup, I don't know if anyone knows Palmeiras (brazilian club that participates in the Club World Cup) they had vacations before starting the pre-season and decided that everyone will stay to prepare for the Club World Cup

Thread title idea :

Mason mount #69 : I don't give girl flowers, I'll give you good tours though

This is iconic 👏🏽👏🏽
and I think he says ‘course, course, I’m the best tour guide’ 🥴🤢
The ick is growing, it’s the bev pic all over again

• Haha
This is iconic 👏🏽👏🏽
and I think he says ‘course, course, I’m the best tour guide’ 🥴🤢
The ick is growing, it’s the bev pic all over again
Mason mount’s guide tour of cobham, sign up for free. I’m with you too I’ve got the ick

Holy tit, I just went to see that video, and that girl’s voice is ANNOYING. Like nails on chalkboard. I’m also getting the ick 😕

bemorespicy indeed, or even Kepa 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.