Mason Mount #68 Noodle finally turned 23, needs to up his game he’s losing the FBC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why Spicy didn't go 🌶
Because he is sensible 😂😂
The covid situation in Miami is enough to put anyone off going.

Because he is sensible 😂😂
The covid situation in Miami is enough to put anyone off going.
But a side note it’s not confirmed he is there…yet. Least we might get Holiday content and tanned mason

Last edited:
Me: 'its not dubai, its not dubai, its still bleeping beales but its not dubai'

#BEMORESPICY

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only good thing about it is we’ll definitely get some content #beggarscantbechoosers

No please I didn’t just hear mason tell someone in the back of a video on ig ‘I’m the best tour guide’ ICK

No please I didn’t just hear mason tell someone in the back of a video on ig ‘I’m the best tour guide’ ICK
of course he's, he's Mr Worldwide 😂 let him enjoy his single life, maybe he's implementing what ben taught him when he was with camilaK, free tour of london

• Haha
Reactions: 1
of course he's, he's Mr Worldwide 😂 let him enjoy his single life with all the girls in need who have to pay for her expensive champagne
MR WORLDWIDE 😂😂😂😂

Next title thread : be more like spicey, mr worldwide is now a famous tour guide

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.