Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whilst I appreciate this, I hope you’re not doubting my love for him.
I’m a city fan and have my notifications set up for his and their pages if the post 😅 I’ve already stated at the photo for too long not long enough
never 🤣 i have the same notifications turned on but that was too good not to post again. that smile, it does things to me 🤤

Reactions: 1
I was so late to the party with this thread, and then spent a long time lurking cos I was too shy to speak but since it’s Masons birthday I’ll say my bit.
I’m an elder at nearly 30 and have no interest in who he dates unless it’s me.
I absolutely loved reading these threads and absolutely loved all you ladies and Stephen chatting away.
I felt like I was part of the FBC even though I had never said a word.
I’m so sad this thread has completely died a death😢
Here’s my favourite pic of him🥰
I miss you all!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Here I was thinking the birthday will be a safe day. Stop posting the horrible outfits, please. My stomach is not very well this morning :sick:
Anyways...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I was so late to the party with this thread, and then spent a long time lurking cos I was too shy to speak but since it’s Masons birthday I’ll say my bit.
I’m an elder at nearly 30 and have no interest in who he dates unless it’s me.
I absolutely loved reading these threads and absolutely loved all you ladies and Stephen chatting away.
I felt like I was part of the FBC even though I had never said a word.
I’m so sad this thread has completely died a death😢
Here’s my favourite pic of him🥰
I miss you all!!!
Now this is how to introduce yourself to the family! not coming straight in with an instahoe question...

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
someone please assure me 30 is not an elder because otherwise i should just go and get my pension right now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Now this is how to introduce yourself to the family! not coming straight in with an instahoe question...

Take it’s aimed at me as I’m the one who asked I didn’t introduce my self as I’ve been here before when the thread first started but like I said I don’t comment and keep up with this thread daily that’s why I asked

Take it’s aimed at me as I’m the one who asked I didn’t introduce my self as I’ve been here before when the thread first started but like I said I don’t comment and keep up with this thread daily that’s why I asked
I don’t think so as we know you’ve been here for a little while, it’s the ones who nobody knows who come from nowhere stir things up and naff off again!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
nothing aimed at you or anyone in particular. This thread died over the last few weeks because of lots of different newbies coming straight in with agendas and instahoe questions...

Reactions: 5

Unseen content

I think everyone needs to calm down. God help you all the day he actually gets with someone. You cannot stop people talking about things. On here or anywhere else
I get what you’re saying about policing a thread but I think it’s been made clear that the Mason Mount rave thread is for raving about Mason Mount. Not for talking about random instahoes who he has literally nothing to do with. It’s boring chat and - very importantly - actually has duck all to do with Mason Mount.

I’m sure if he did get a girlfriend we would all be happy for him and keen to see the extra content.

Again, some random instahoe posting nonsense is not that.

Maybe take it to the WAGS thread or something

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think so as we know you’ve been here for a little while, it’s the ones who nobody knows who come from nowhere stir things up and naff off again!
I didn’t mean anything by it at all and I’m sorry if upset anyone I would of gone through and looked but 67 threads is a lot 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I didn’t mean anything by it at all and I’m sorry if upset anyone I would of gone through and looked but 67 threads is a lot 😂😂
No you haven’t at all m, all the insta hoe get a bit 🥱🥱 that’s all,
We like to chat what can I say 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well since no-one talks here anymore because of the volume of instahoe chat, you've all got plenty of time to catch up on the old threads then, haven't you?
I’m caught up I’m saying for others. No need to start being so nasty to me and new people

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.