Mason Mount #67 Wait, who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because she has!
In the nicest possible way and this is in general and not aimed at anyone so don’t take it personally 😊- today’s not the day for all this speculation- and people wonder why we don’t bother with here anymore!
Legit said I get the same vibe that’s all! 🙃

And people wonder why everyone on here has had enough.
I think everyone needs to calm down. God help you all the day he actually gets with someone. You cannot stop people talking about things. On here or anywhere else

View attachment 979045
Jaz giving us the content we need. I need those photos in full size now. That last one 😍

Do go ahead :)
Was just coming to post these. The cutest photos ever! And the videos she posted too

thoufht I’ll ask as I’m so out the loop
Don’t worry.

Reactions: 2
Legit said I get the same vibe that’s all! 🙃

I think everyone needs to calm down. God help you all the day he actually gets with someone. You cannot stop people talking about things. On here or anywhere else

Was just coming to post these. The cutest photos ever! And the videos she posted too

Don’t worry.
I don’t know why you think we need to calm down- we’re not teenagers and we can handle him actually having a relationship! It’s been repeatedly said we are not here for dating/ shagging speculation as it just gets super boring and repetitive
I for one would be more than happy for him to be with someone! As long as it’s not an insta hoe 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know why you think we need to calm down- we’re not teenagers and we can handle him actually having a relationship! It’s been repeatedly said we are not here for dating/ shagging speculation as it just gets super boring and repetitive
I for one would be more than happy for him to be with someone! As long as it’s not an insta hoe 😂
Because everytime someone asks something you all start, not everyone on here can catch up with the sheer amount of threads so maybe they don’t know, maybe just ignore them. As I’ve said before u cannot stop people talking about him in anyway on here or anywhere else

I need those photos in full size asap pls Jaz.

Ok so, ‘thanks’ is Obrigada if I/a girl says it and it’s Obrigado if HE says it?

Is that right? xx
Not always, obrigado/obrigada is used depending on the context but in general obrigado is fine. He’s from Lisbon, he would use obrigado mostly.
Some other words do have feminine/masculine, I read your fic last night and when he says she’s beautiful for example - that should say bonita 😊 bonito is for men and Bonita is for females. Adjectives usually work like that in Portuguese.

Speaking of Carla, I really want access to her camera roll. She always provides with great content from Mase!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
1641813193295.gif

Not always, obrigado/obrigada is used depending on the context but in general obrigado is fine. He’s from Lisbon, he would use obrigado mostly.
Some other words do have feminine/masculine, I read your fic last night and when he says she’s beautiful for example - that should say bonita 😊 bonito is for men and Bonita is for females. Adjectives usually work like that in Portuguese.
Yes, someone did me correct me today and I have changed it (not sure if it was you) 💙

So theoretically for context if he says ‘well remembered’ to her, she would say obrigada ?

every day is a school day ☺

Reactions: 2
Those who can’t see the friendship with mason and Carla, and actually realise she close with a lot of her male friends. Are the same who never had a friend from the opposite sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
not everyone on here can catch up with the sheer amount of threads so maybe they don’t know
Well since no-one talks here anymore because of the volume of instahoe chat, you've all got plenty of time to catch up on the old threads then, haven't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Happy Birthday 🥳 Mason
45A3412D-6F39-4EC7-AE75-7AEEB936BFC5.jpeg

haven’t caught up on the dating not dating messages but see hinty Bev is back at it this morning 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.